New PC build need Cooler Advice

Hey guys I'm building a new PC. It's only my second one and I figured I may as well go with a Z170 chipset board and what have you. ANyway I'm having a hard time figuring out what to do about cooling. This is a link to what I was thinking of doing suggestions about cooling would be great. I live in Australia and I'm looking at spending about 2k if that helps.

Deleted
    2k for the main unit? Does that budget need to include o/s or any peripherals? Whats the use of the pc going to be? Just gaming or you going to do some video rendering or something else? Don't you need a case? Even with the expensive prices there i think you can get alot more for your money if you could provide us with a little more info.

Well, on the same site you listed the parts from the Noctua NH-D15 Cooler is a bit cheaper. It performs nearly the same as well:

http://www.overclockersclub.com/revi...ton_240m/4.htm

Im not a big fan of AIO Liquid Coolers. Air typically does the job just as good, is usually cheaper and is usually quieter due to not having a pump and not having a radiator with fans attached to the side of your case.