Thread: rouge pvp macro

Deleted

Red face rouge pvp macro

hi.. im starting to enjoy playing pvp on my rouge, i suck yes but im haveing so much fun i was woundering if someone new some pvp macros og pvp rouge sites

I didn't know there was a demand for applying makeup in PvP... my how times have changed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I suggest this macro

/[spellcheck]rename rouge to rogue[/spellcheck]

10+ Year Old Account
    start with Luminizer because you know, looks matter. then use Eye Shadow if too many dots on your face or even better, Concealer like a real Rouge.

don't forget Remover after combat. enjoy.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

You shouldn't woundering rouge macros.

Deleted
    linktip: have some bobbi brown rouge http://www.bobbibrown.de/products/14...d-Wangen/Rouge

10+ Year Old Account
    Rouges are Overpowdered !

10+ Year Old Account
    Ha ha lets all make fun of OPs english. I'm sure that's what he wanted when he made the thread in the first place.

And yes, that was sarcasm.

Unless you have some actual advice or contribution to provide, I suggest you stop posting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Ha ha lets all make fun of OPs english. I'm sure that's what he wanted when he made the thread in the first place.
    In this day and age, considering for how long this misspelling has occured and how often it's been mocked, there is really no excuse to continue to do it.

Anyway, if someone can't be bothered to ask a question correctly, why would others be bothered to answer correctly ?

Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    In this day and age, considering for how long this misspelling has occured and how often it's been mocked, there is really no excuse to continue to do it.
    Anyway, if someone can't be bothered to ask a question correctly, why would others be bothered to answer correctly ?
    Better watch out before you get infracted.
    Some people can't take jokes.

OP, try googling "rogue pvp macros", this should get you started in the right direction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post

I think there's a heavy difference here between "being bothered" and "actually not knowing".

Until proven different then OP deserves the benefit of doubt.

Also, what part of his question didn't you understand (refering to "asking correctly")? Despite the grammatic errors his question is perfectly understandable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    I think there's a heavy difference here between "being bothered" and "actually not knowing".

Until proven different then OP deserves the benefit of doubt.
    Don't see how you can give someone the benefit of the doubt when
    a) It's such an obvious mispelling, to the point it's an entire meme by itself.
    b) "rogue" is such a commonly used word in the gaming scene (it's practically omnipresent in anything even remotely RPG-like).
    c) The entirety of the OP's post is rife with extremely typical "can't be bothered to spell correctly" errors.
    Also, what part of his question didn't you understand (refering to "asking correctly")? Despite the grammatic errors his question is perfectly understandable.
    It's not about "not understanding", it's about "not bothering to write in a correct manner". If he's doesn't care when asking, people won't care when answering. Pretty normal human behaviour

Quote Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
    I didn't know there was a demand for applying makeup in PvP... my how times have changed.
    I could probably make some kind of jab at blood elves here if I really wanted.

Unfortunately the community would rather be immature about your spelling rather than actually helping you, but fear not some of us are here to help. Directly, know little about rogues but I took the liberty of finding the macros used by Pikaboo, a well known and great upcoming rogue. He's a multiple rank one and gladiator rogue; anyway here is his list of macros which I picked up from his stream.

--
    Edit I can't post links! You can find them on your own at his twitch; search twitch.tv/pikabooirl that should work!

--
    Edit! I can post links!

Pikaboo's Macros:
    http://pastebin.com/YtCFpmx0
    Last edited by Rigsby; 2015-10-20 at 02:59 AM.

WoW forums Rogue section had some.
    Other than that there is also Arena junkies.

I use

#show blind
    /cast [target=focus,harm,exists,modifier:shift]blind;
    /cast [target=mouseover, harm, exists]blind;
    /cast blind

#show vanish
    /stopattacking
    /cast [nocombat] Stealth; Vanish

#showtooltip Sap
    /cleartarget
    /targetenemyplayer
    /cast Sap