Poll: ?

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

Butt Augmentation

Big butts seem to be "hip" these days, people like Iggy azaelia (?) Nicki minaj, coco Austin and Kim Kardashian all seem to have some work done, what's your opinion on it? I know butt augmentation isn't new, but I can't see I've noticed people getting them to the extreme sizes the celebs have before.

Thoughts?

Kim Kardashian.

Nicki Minaj

Iggy

Coco Austin
    -

I personally don't think it suits their bodies, they aren't large women so a butt to that size seems rather unfitting to say the least.

EDIT: Butt augmentation may be the wrong word, I'm talking about where they transplant fat from different body parts into their butt tissue.
    Last edited by mmoc0efa2cff2a; 2015-09-11 at 06:00 PM.

Deleted
    It's ugly.

They're stuffing.

The history of beauty is actually pretty crazy.

This is just another notch.

Anorexic women with massive asses looks good? No, of course it doesn't. It reminds me of starving african children with bloated stomachs. It looks unnatural as fuck. Grotesque.

Kim in particular reminds me of a baby that shit its diaper.

depends on girls. If they are sexy and hot with these gigantic butts, I would like to sleep on their butt someday. It is like cushion plus it smell gud cuz its gurl.

Deleted
    Funny I spot this thread now. Yesterday I saw a girl with something like that too. I guess she was ~20-25 and I thought "are these big butts "in" now?" I dont think she had an augmentation however.

OT: I basically like them, but it really depends on the girl. Can live without it if shes alright, and it even can be silly sometimes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Who says the women in your post actually have had butt augmentation? Are we all just assuming because certain tabloids say so?
    ......Are you serious? Look at Iggy for example, you think her butt grew to that size in adulthood without her gaining weight?

Please stop.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I don't care, but there's been a lot of women who have died or had serious complications from getting this done, never mind the 'garage' practitioners injecting silicone that they bought at Home Depot.

Also, gotta wonder what it will look like when they get older.

Love it.

I am pretty sure for people of color, Latinos and black women in particular, this is nothing new. The media is just picking up on it and the trend of the stick thin beauty of the 90's is finally dying.

I actually know someone who had a butt augmentation to the tune of $20'000 apparently. And I cant even tell the difference. Would have got more for her money spending it on cheese burgers to be honest.

I hate it. It looks horrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think any of the above have had the surgery, and even more, I think even less have had plastic surgery done, because while I am all for people accepting how they look, as long as they are healthy and love themselves, I also have no problem with anybody who has fun, and emphasis the parts of themselves that look beautiful, that said, I think most of this as with breast augmentations is just wishful, thinking, I believe some do and most don't.

And No, I don't think big asses or disproportionate body parts are particularly attractive, but then again, I also realize 99.9% of women aren't dressing for me or anybody else and probably don't give a fuck what I think. It's their body so, PLAY BALL! :P
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Hargalaten View Post
    Please stop.
    I wonder what gravity is going to do with that, when it goes out of style she is going to have 2 giant skin flaps for butt cheeks. So very vain.

Deleted
    As long as they look good and feel real, who cares.

People need to stop judging women disapprovingly for their narcissistic sluttiness, and just enjoy them as the sex objects they clearly choose to be.

Deleted
    You can work out your glutes and they will become bigger and higher looking.
    Theres a different between fat and muscular but tissues. You really think those asses look like firm worked out butts?

How more clueless can you be.

You can work out your glutes and they will become bigger and higher looking.
    that myth is pervasive but not true. you can not grow just your ass unless you are a genetic freak or you're taking some sort of performance enhancing drug.

Deleted
    Her butt has always been big looking - even in her younger years. Just cause it's big, doesn't mean it's a butt implant.
    Her butt hasn't always been big.

Who says the women in your post actually have had butt augmentation? Are we all just assuming because certain tabloids say so?
    Iggy might have had it or is stuffing. The other women in the pictures have not and are not stuffing. They do have some lifting mechanism involved in their clothing though. Nikki Minaj has the thighs that 100% suit the butt she has. The pants she's wearing there are basically lifting up her butt to make it stick out instead of sagging(which fat asses do). If she did some butt exercises she wouldn't need that and it would still be big.

It's completely disgusting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Her butt has always been big looking - even in her younger years. Just cause it's big, doesn't mean it's a butt implant.
    Much less she's muffin topping in the pic which leads me to believe the butt is real(hers is kind of a bit dumpy of a fat ass though).