Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    You come off as a slight sociopath, OP. Pretty sure you're the problem here.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

you pay rent for your flat. the dog belongs to the neighbor. it's the neighbor's job to take care of that dog.
    -> a loose dog is against the law. (well, in many countries)

next time the dog enters your flat:
    get the dog by the collar and get it out of your flat. scare the dog away if you have to. next time use a hose when it gets near your garden entrance.
    inform the neighbor that the dog was in your house and you had to remove the dog again. Inform him that this is not acceptable and he should take care of the dog.
    call your landlord and inform them that the neighbor's dog keeps entering your flat, that you informed the neighbor but it keeps happening.

if that does not help, next time the dog enters your flat:
    call the police and inform them that there is a stray dog that keeps entering your flat, and currently actually is in your flat.

conclusion: learn to take up your space.
    Just being nice will make other people eat your cake, then they won't share their cake with you and call you a sociopath if you don't agree giving up your cake.

10+ Year Old Account
    I support the option to poo on his TV.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it's so much of a problem, call the police (non-emergency number of course).

Close the door? Get a screen door? Get a toddler door blocker? WTF.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilbergrape View Post
    if that does not help, next time the dog enters your flat:
    call the police and inform them that there is a stray dog that keeps entering your flat, and currently actually is in your flat.
    It's not a stray dog if it's on communal private property, and you can't figure out the solution by shutting your door.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sadface View Post
    . i wont hurt the dog as i love dogs and its not dogs fault but i just wanna walk in his flat and shit on his tv or throw stuff around or SOMETHING lol... my nephew told me not to .. what should i do guys? should i video them saying no? should i just deal with it and tell the council? what i do?
    1. No dont do criminal damage, you will get charged.
    2. No dont go the Council, its not their job to sort out your petty disputes.
    3. Check your lease/covenants, see if pets are allowed.
    4. Check if there are other measures, in the UK you can pursue and ASBO against them.

kind of self inflicted. The dog does not know you suddenly dont like it around. You encouraged it early on.

Deleted
    Baby Gate, Easier to pass through
    Dog repellent, most smell lemony
    for science
    Last edited by mmocd7c2c6f77d; 2015-09-14 at 11:10 AM.