10+ Year Old Account
    I beat super mario boy... and I am proud! This was yesterday

I am still proud

fuck yeah

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I beat super mario boy... and I am proud! This was yesterday

I am still proud

fuck yeah
    I've yet to try it, so far my biggest accomplishment was beating Ross's "You're a monster" stage, which I'll have to redo on my own Wii U because it was at my girlfriend's house that I beat it.

So I've got a DLC idea that I feel like could add just a ridiculous amount of additional content... This is mostly just a mess of ideas, but let me know if you guys think this would be cool.

- Players can now create overworlds and essentially make their own Mario games, for all the types of mario games! (even classic SMB1)

- Overworlds can have hidden secret levels, Toad Houses, 1-up minigames, etc! (relative to which game-type the world is. For example, SMB3 can have toad houses, card flip, even warp whistle houses! SMW can have switch palaces and a star road, etc).

- Player-created worlds will obviously carry over power-ups, Yoshis, etc. If the creator chooses to, they can opt to use a lives system, in which 1-up mushrooms will now have a purpose. SMB3 and NSMBU can also have the inventory system to bank extra found items (otherwise, toad houses will just give you the powerup inside them immediately).

New Game Tilesets
    - SMB2 (US) [yes, I know it's !@#$ing Doki Doki Panic, I and plenty of others do not care]
    - SMAS (Super Mario All-Stars) versions of SMB1, SMB2 (US), and SMB3

New Items and "Placeables"
    - All: Poison Mushroom, Hint Blocks (to add text that isn't in the form of coins/blocks/Miiverse posts, etc), additional bosses from every game for specific games (e.g., SMB2 can have Birdo and/or any of the other bosses from the game, SMB3, SMW, and NSMBU can have the Koopalings, etc)
    - SMB1: Warp Zones (only available in Overworld levels)
    - SMB3: Hammer Suit, Frog Suit, Treasure Chests (only available in Overworld levels)
    - SMW: 3-up Moons, "?" Goals, Keys & Keyholes (only available in Overworld levels)
    - NSMBU: Ice Flower, Super Acorn, Mini Mushroom

New Game Mechanics
    - SMW-themed worlds can have the single item storage system if the creator chooses to add it in.
    - Levels can now have multiple goals/ends to add branching pathways and secret goals for secret levels on overworlds (levels can have multiple goals even if they're not part of an overworld).
    - Creators can choose to use a save state system for their worlds/levels (encourages players to try hard/kaizo-type levels, or creators to make levels of said difficulty)

Idk, just a few ideas.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Level dump - Mr. Satan presents Satantown:

1-1
    DCEE-0000-0030-7265

1-2
    DF80-0000-0048-72A0

1-3
    8CBB-0000-0057-708B

1-4
    15CC-0000-0051-E76D

2-1
    86BB-0000-005A-94C3

2-2
    683D-0000-005F-0A70

2-3
    DB65-0000-005F-4F76

2-4
    42C8-0000-005E-C51A

Some are okayish, some I believe are pretty good. There is no significance whatsoever to the order of levels, just happened to be the order I made them. Therefore don't judge me by 1-1.

gief starz pl0x if u liek any

Also, like in Landmark, I never consider a project done and will gladly welcome any critiques to improve any.
    Last edited by Drakhar; 2015-09-22 at 12:47 PM.

the online ui/search ruins this game for me. Nintendo should've just copied what littlebigplanet does because this is so primitive. There are only 50 starred levels on the easiest section to get to, and most of them are garbage. If you want to find good levels to play, you have to spend a lot of time just scouring internet forums.

Someone needs to come up with a community website that can create a better search feature than what the game has to offer.

So far only 1 person has cleared my Father and Son level....and 0 have cleared the EASY VERSION (
    4B6B-0000-0050-B8B6) (where I give you 2 hits against Bowser, instead of one).

Seriously...they aren't that hard....

But I agree with the automatic levels: They are a cheap way to get stars.

Personally I find them boring, as most of them are just plain horrible.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    But I agree with the automatic levels: They are a cheap way to get stars.

Personally I find them boring, as most of them are just plain horrible.
    And almost half of the "Easy" stages for the 100 Mario Challenge end up being Automatic levels, so yeah. They get boring, quickly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just beat every single one of Ross's and ProJared's levels....

;-; Ross made me kill so many Yoshis......

Read that there was a patch and some datamining found the Angry Sun. Can anyone confirm? I despised that damn sun!

10+ Year Old Account
    no....... no............ please god.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

anything but the angry sun!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SavoirFaire View Post
    Read that there was a patch and some datamining found the Angry Sun. Can anyone confirm? I despised that damn sun!
    I haven't found anything supporting it, but I've also heard that rumor.

There was a 223 mb update though for the invincibility glitch
    http://www.destructoid.com/nintendo-...h-312295.phtml

Sounds a bit large to fix a bug...although my friend was playing just yesterday and the glitch still worked on a stage online during the 100 Mario Challenge, so maybe what they did was they fixed the bug in relations to when you're clearing a stage to upload it, but the bug still exists online, so if any stages were uploaded already that required that to beat it, it will still function?

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    no....... no............ please god.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

anything but the angry sun!!!!!!!!

....Could be worse.

.....could be the masks from SMB2.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    ....Could be worse.

.....could be the masks from SMB2.
    That could mean keys being introduced. I'd love keys.

Although what they really need is checkpoints. That should of been day one stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Found it.
    http://www.destructoid.com/angry-sun...a-312705.phtml

Windows logo too though?

And still no Daisy!

Here are some of mine

Try to find the 3 secret 1ups
    >2C8F-0000-0070-7700

Switch between Big and small
    >82FD-0000-006D-4928

And if you really are up dor a challenge:

This one currently had 444 tries and only 2 who made it through:
    79B6-0000-001F-6027

Slightly easier level
    0E34-0000-0016-60D6

The hard ones require really fast reflexes

51F3 0000 009C D016

I made a level over a friend's house today I'm looking for victims to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    I made a few levels and I will post them maybe tomorrow.

Hint, The theme is one enemy.

Hey guys got the game today and made my first level please go ahead and try it out (warning its not easy)
    Course ID: 2F6E-0000-00A4-51CA

also if you play mine message me and i'll play yours thanks .
    Last edited by Darkpoison324; 2015-10-12 at 11:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    you must play these levels in this order Assault, then Revenge, then Headquarters.

Goomba's Assault
    A803-0000-0077-7B97

Goomba's Revenge
    1CAF-0000-009C-0090-FCEA

Goomba's Headquarters
    4636-0000-00A4-8B9F

Just added my second course which is much harder then my first here they are good luck guys.

Heart Burn: E13A-0000-00A4-CB99 (new course mlg pro come at me scrub lord i'm ripped)

Grump out: 2F6E-0000-00A4-51CA (ehh some what hard)

Also please let me know what you think, pros/cons
    Last edited by Darkpoison324; 2015-10-13 at 01:17 PM.

http://www.gamnesia.com/news/a-super...ts-event-cours

Update incoming Nov. 4!

Includes-
    Checkpoint flags
    Power ups dependent on what form Mario is in already (so that if he's small he'll receive a mushroom, but if he's Super Mario he'll receive something else)
    Official Levels Section (Where you can play Nintendo made levels)
    Event Course Section (Where you can play levels from partner creators outside of Nintendo)

Loving the checkpoint flag idea. Also should probably get around to setting my Wii U up again so I can finally start playing some stages!