Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Honestly ghrom isn't terrible to go againstdepending on the map. If you have a lot of room he's relatively easy but you need to kite him.

I got my furnace by upgrading rare 2h maces too. It took a lot more tries though! Really beats waiting for a drop or gambling on 2h's. Go cube!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    Honestly ghrom isn't terrible to go againstdepending on the map. If you have a lot of room he's relatively easy but you need to kite him.
    Yeah, but when its a map from those Barracks levels from Act III . . . fuck.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by ofbeaton View Post
    I got my furnace by upgrading rare 2h maces too. It took a lot more tries though! Really beats waiting for a drop or gambling on 2h's. Go cube!!!
    It's honestly the best way to gear any new character you have going too. I got a ton of Re-Usable Parts during the double bounty weekend. Wish they would have stuff more often with D3 as far as events go. I think that's where Marvel Heroes destroys D3 in long term enjoyment. There's always a cool event going on bringing you to different aspects of the game while still doing the regular grind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    It's honestly the best way to gear any new character you have going too. I got a ton of Re-Usable Parts during the double bounty weekend. Wish they would have stuff more often with D3 as far as events go. I think that's where Marvel Heroes destroys D3 in long term enjoyment. There's always a cool event going on bringing you to different aspects of the game while still doing the regular grind.
    I was hoping Blizzard would take a page from BioWare's book and start doing weekend events, but alas, nothing this weekend.
    Putin khuliyo