Poll: ?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Miserable, hate life for many reasons.

Won't take meds do not want their effects, talking to someone can give you a trip to the nuthouse which will leave you wishing for jail or death.
    you sound like a friend i used to know.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got out of bed today.
    I saw that as an achievement.
    That's how.

Deleted
    life sucks. people suck. life has so meaning. we die and then there is just nothing.
    I guess I am around a solid 6 right now.

civilian life sucks.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    you sound like a friend i used to know.
    Had a friend who called and talked to someone, 3 days later after they released him from observation he said he would just kill himself next time.
    Another friends brother got sent to mental hospital as well, he ended up getting raped in there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Had a friend who called and talked to someone, 3 days later after they released him from observation he said he would just kill himself next time.
    Another friends brother got sent to mental hospital as well, he ended up getting raped in there.
    no i meant you sound like my friend who refused to take his medication. until he tried killing himself. twice.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    same ol shiz

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe a 2 right now, a bit sad that summer is basically over and it's getting colder.

Ask me again in the middle of the winter when I haven't seen the sun in a few weeks and daylight consists of a couple hours of dusk at best and I'll likely answer 10, a.k.a "kill me now please".

Deleted
    I am always 100% depressed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Diagnosed Clinical Depression

Aka, I live life as a 10....

Sorrow is the curse of intelligence. The only way you can truly be happy in this world is to be an idiot.

Even if you have a good life yourself to be truly happy you still have to either have no empathy or just be too ignorant to see how awful the world is outside of your bubble. That's why it's funny to see people admit to being happy when they are pretty much admitting to being dumb by doing so.
    Last edited by matt4pack; 2015-09-13 at 12:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, 10+ simply because I haven't sought help. With help it may or may not drop.

For 3 words..

I am broken.

pretty gud man
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

I think it's hilarious people blame being miserably fucks on 'oh poor me I'm just too smart for this stupid world'

If you're any smart you should use that to find some kind of inner peace and happiness. The world is a beautiful place, don't be discouraged by some of the nasty shit that happens within it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matt4pack View Post
    Sorrow is the curse of intelligence. The only way you can truly be happy in this world is to be an idiot.

Even if you have a good life yourself to be truly happy you still have to either have no empathy or just be too ignorant to see how awful the world is outside of your bubble. That's why it's funny to see people admit to being happy when they are pretty much admitting to being dumb by doing so.
    Such arrogance
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity

10+ Year Old Account
    on a day to day basis, 6-7. before i got my medication i was at 9-10. i lost alot of weight because i was to depressed to eat or even sometimes get out of bed.

10+ Year Old Account

Loveless but happyish!

10+ Year Old Account
    4-5 try to manage.

Deleted
    The poll seems rather balanced.

Three words: Depressed but hopeful.

I've learned to control some of the worse things that come out of my depression, right now my medication/friends keep my head above water long enough that if I do feel super shit I'm only under water for a few moments.