10+ Year Old Account

Most annoying commercial of the year goes to: Dawn of Titans

Seriously, every damn video i try to watch on my phone, if it is for music, or youtube or browser, it's ALWAYS that horrible add.
    Seriously, did they pay a few million so it could be an add on every damn device in the world and on every app there is?
    The volume aswell is so damn loud.

Adds should encourage people to play their game, but i rather just want to get rid of the game immediatly this way.

If i could ban 1 add forever, it would been this shit commercial of Dawn of Titans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

I almost dare not ask, but, for a complete picture, provide a link for others I'll google it myself :P

Crap. Now that I've clicked on this thread Google Analytics is going to think it's a good idea to start spamming me with ads for it.

YOU'VE DOOMED US ALL!

Quote Originally Posted by Maconi View Post
    Crap. Now that I've clicked on this thread Google Analytics is going to think it's a good idea to start spamming me with ads for it.

YOU'VE DOOMED US ALL!
    Hahah, I better start looking at cars again, at least all adverts turn to something worth seeing :P

Good thing ad blocks exist
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    Good thing ad blocks exist
    Give me one for iphone please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Yeah no it still doesn't beat that game that had that one model or whatever scantily clad on all the TV commercials and then the game itself looked worse than clash of clans in terms of graphics. I can't recall the name of it, but it wasn't that long ago and it was also a mobile game.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Yeah no it still doesn't beat that game that had that one model or whatever scantily clad on all the TV commercials and then the game itself looked worse than clash of clans in terms of graphics. I can't recall the name of it, but it wasn't that long ago and it was also a mobile game.
    was it Game of war?

Found it Game of War:Fire Age https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=7&v=uHskC7JRL9M Every single commercial was all live action didn't show the game at all and used her(Kate Upton) as if it would entice people to play it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    was it Game of war?
    Gah beat me to it. Kind of funny with the vague information and you still knew though.

Pretty sure he meant one that worked and wasn't a POS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.