Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Feahnor View Post
    Experience living with them in France.
    You're just confirming the second part of my comment :-) thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by dlhak View Post
    You're just confirming the second part of my comment :-) thank you.
    Try living here. It's easy to talk from the distance.
    Last edited by Feahnor; 2015-09-14 at 06:25 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Couldnt find what he responded to, too lazy to check. But if the reason the person turned violent was atheism doctrine, then yeah it should be looked into? I thought the whole point of our justice system being a case by case, was because we need to understand before we judge someone? When a convention of muslim turn into a display of savage barbarity, we do need to look at the reason why it does? The convention was about WOMEN BEATING. The imam went as far as saying women that are not submitting to their dress code should be raped... I dunno about you, but sounds like something hard to defend here.
    If you click on the little button next to the name of the quoted person, you get to the quoted post.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dlhak View Post
    Why do you guys in US/EU think all Muslims are Taliban-like ? what else did you learn from Fox News ? actually it's funny when I read your comments, it makes the uneducated people in my country look smart ...
    Oh the irony...
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Has Femen protested at a Synagogue yet? Didn't think so.
    I lol'd, thanks.

What was the order again..?

color (the darker the better) < LGTB123 < female < Muslim,

Right?
    By the usual standards they were right, I guess. I think I saw 1 or 2 women and slightly tanned people in the audience. That surely gotta tilt this in the Muslims favor :P.

Sometimes it's really hard to pick a side when all involved are morons..
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2015-09-14 at 06:45 PM.

Deleted
    Why is there a huge sign with a GOAT when it's about wife beating?

Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Has Femen protested at a Synagogue yet? Didn't think so.
    They wanted go to to Israel, their main backer (an israeli) quickly removed funding after that. It was... funny.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shahad View Post
    Yes, it is true. The ideology doesn't apply to them in the least. Muslim women can be beaten every hour of every day and it would change absolutely nothing to the course of their lives. They are not the ones being oppressed. It doesn't mean society shouldn't be concerned about it, but I was only pointing out that what the other poster said was false.
    A social attitude is adopted by those surrounding, it may not affect them now, but allowing a culture that does oppress women to survive and thrive? bad idea. It will affect them sooner or later. Also they dont need to be directly affected by it to fight it, if you only fight something when its getting hot, the house is already on fire.

The second part was a misinterpretation of what you said about "what goes inside a muslim community does not affect those outside of it" which clearly is wrong.
    Last edited by Kurioxan; 2015-09-14 at 09:29 PM.