Poll: Your Hairline

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Receding, but it's like Vegeta's sort of, so I'm ok with it
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Im like on borderline receding or so it looks, haven't started losing hair but i have rather high forehead

I wanna look like Heihachi when im older
    Last edited by Frostweaver; 2015-09-14 at 03:23 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Testosterone is a major cause for a receeding hairline. You should get rid of it.
    This feminist agenda . The problem is acidosis by the lack of lymphatic system... Hair, pilosity, are like flowers or trees, structures made by some workers, if you eat a lot a shit food, you wil kill this fauna, simply.

No hormones, no lymph, no pilosity at the canopea... But glad that you like those cancers looking + low fertility " men ", at least you know your own value in the cosmologic path.

Edit. Can sit on my hair, but no long hair option here.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly the Juvenile and Mature look identical to me. Anyway that's the kind of hair I and almost every male throughout my entire extended family have.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    No hormones, no lymph, no pilosity at the canopea... But glad that you like those cancers looking + low fertility " men ", at least you know your own value in the cosmologic path.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hair_l...ttern_baldness

That said, I think it was preeetty obvious that my post was meant to be read with a twinkle in one's eye.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 20 years old and already receding.

10+ Year Old Account
    32 with a full head of hair. Problem is it looks like Zachs hair only when i leave the barber shop. The next day, its just messed up. I cant freaking style it like they do. I tried everything. Gel, moose, Vaseline? Nothing. IDK how they do it. And YES I buy the products they use at the barber shop. Overpriced POS.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Well, 30 with basically a "mature" hairline, but I've noticed it's a bit thinner, but not much. It's also tough to tell if that's just my hair laying down to a side because of my headphones that I always wear.

I got lucky in the allele lottery. Full head of hair but all the males on both side of my family are bald except an uncle and I have no receding hair line as of my late 20's. It should've already receded somewhat by now if I were to go bald.

I remember all the 12 year olds had spikey hair
    some even wore a mullet

I had a bowl cut then LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a 24 yr old black (I'm a mutt) man, my hairline hasn't changed at all, then men in my family don't get bald but we get gray and silver at like around age 50 ish, and around age 40 our hair grow either slow down or speed up, a lot of men in my family get long hair when we get older. The Cherokee blood is strong I guess.

7+ Year Old Account
    23 yr old Mexican male, mature hair. Black hair, my hair is also starting to grey. This runs in my fathers family

Deleted
    Mature with slight receding. No bald patches or thinning out at the back (yet). Bright blonde ringlets/white afro that went down to my shoulders as a child, 1 1/2" straight and brown now.

My grandpa held a full head of hair (hardly even grayed) till he died at 90, jet black hair.

My father went bald (very rapidly) in his 30s, blonde/brown.

Fingers crossed I don't end up balding, I'm not sure I could pull off a shaved head.
    Last edited by mmocccd4d485ac; 2015-09-14 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hair_l...ttern_baldness

That said, I think it was preeetty obvious that my post was meant to be read with a twinkle in one's eye.
    Are you Santa Claus?

10+ Year Old Account
    receding, definitely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Juvenile, even more pronounced than that picture is showing, and I'm 27.

I've got lots and lots of thick hair, same as my grandfather had well into his 90's when he died, also my dad still has a full head of hair, although a bit thinner, and he's ~65.

Good genes.

Not sure about receding. More like receded.

Oh well. Saves on shampoo and haircuts, even if washing my face takes longer and longer.

My hairline vanished far into the distance long ago. It is but a memory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Same as avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostweaver View Post
    Im like on borderline receding or so it looks, haven't started losing hair but i have rather high forehead

I wanna look like Heihachi when im older
    You want to look like a scrotum? Oh sorry you were talking about the hair!

Mature hairline