Poll: Your Hairline

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Receding.
    I have really thick hair and can grow A LOT of it so it does cover up the receding.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Do you mean testosterone versus caffeine? Or testosterone and caffeine at the same time? Because if it's the latter, testosterone is fantastic at causing hair growth.
    It's a quote from the link, scientists mixed both in a tube not just coffee.

10+ Year Old Account
    I lost enough hair by the time I turned 33 that I decided to just start shaving it off. I could grow enough hair to do the comb over thing and It wouldn't look too bad, but I'd rather just be bald. I think it looks better that way.

Women go bald, too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    Women go bald, too.
    Rarely.
    ______

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Somewhere between the pictured mature and juvenile. I'll never go bald.
    same for me at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    If you learn just one thing from this thread, it's that we'll always find a way to piss on your parade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last time I paid attention to it, I was 17. By the time I was 19, it took up permanent residence on the back of my head, never to be seen again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Receding Hairline

It looks the same as in the picture aswell.

Middle is thining out.
    Last edited by TheDeeGee; 2015-09-15 at 07:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    It works like any gene. If both parents carry the bald gene, it's 100% for you. If one parent carries the gene, 50% for you. If both parents don't have the bald gene, then 100% hair for you.
    Man it's a good thing you took genetics at uni.

Baldness is a polygenic trait that's still not fully understood. An example of a polygenic trait is height. More than a hundred genes might affect your height and we're not done sorting that out either. And of course genes aren't the only thing that will affect your offspring. Epigenetics says hello. The science of hair loss is not finished by a long shot.

I consider myself pretty fortunate, at 51 I'm somewhere between juvenile and mature in the hairline scale. Kind of weird as my father and grandfather both had lost their hair almost completely by this time in their lives.

I have a mature hairlinne but I accidentally lit my hair on fire when I was 20 so one side is a bit deeper than the other.
    When work feels overwhelming, remember that you're going to die.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummbles View Post
    I have a mature hairlinne but I accidentally lit my hair on fire when I was 20 so one side is a bit deeper than the other.
    Now here is a story I want to hear in greater detail. Please, tell us.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Dam this thread reminds me I really need a hair cut.
    guessing I would be mature, my dad's 70 and still has that hair line so did his dad when he pass away (and my hair is really close to theirs)
    (everyone on my mom's side starts to go bald around late 20's early 30's but it starts at the top.)

10+ Year Old Account

Basically this including my eyebrows trying to connect to my hairline to turn my forehead into a giant bald spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Mature hairline that's starting to creep towards receeding. Looks like I may be bald later in life...

- - - Updated - - -

Good news! Some men get their hairline from their mother's side of the family. So you could well be on your way to looking like them.
    think I'm safe, I'm already past that point\age (even my cousins 4 and 8 years younger are going gone\bald already), plus my hair color matches my fathers side even my eye brows match (most of the men on my mom's side have these freakishly huge bushy eye brows).
    Last edited by Dadwen; 2015-09-15 at 02:53 PM.