Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    45 50. Thanks for the carry, Bor!

Solo I haven't tried above 25. I did it for the achievement and didn't bother using a stone to try higher. 25 was not bad so I know I can do higher, but I play to play with friends primarily so want to save my grift keys for then. And we always do higher in groups since pretty much everyone is better geared, higher paragon, and a better player than me.
    Last edited by Tziva; 2015-09-28 at 09:51 PM.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Solo: 59 on monk, 60 on barb

Group: 64 as monk/barb

I play mostly solo crusader HC and I have not been able to go past 27 so far. I have plenty of damage, but hard time getting second unity so it gets sketchy incoming damage wise.

If I switched to an akkhan build I would have the toughness to go up to 35 or so easily, but not enough damage after that, so sticking with trying to make the hammerdin work.

67 was the highest I tried with 2 guys from my WoW guild

Rend Barb
    HOTA Barb - Aka myself
    Utility Monk

Unfortunately the lag was so bad that it was impossible to clear, the rend barb had switched to a Pain Enhancer gem and the rift was very high density... The result was endless lag and the resulting deaths, we cleared 66 just fine while he ran Gogok of Swiftness (though it's a much weaker gem for Rend Barb).. The game is pretty broken at the high end it seems.

Solo my best is 60, got it on my first try while playing Rend Barbarian, very well geared at Para570. I play always in groups so I've not tried to go further, I only did it for the season journey achievement.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2015-09-17 at 04:26 AM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

It lagged you out that badly? Did you try turning down your graphics and playing in small as can be windowed mode? May help you out if you guys want to push higher.

7+ Year Old Account
    Rend barb and Helltooth wd are the worst source of lag, but even without them it's pretty common in high grifts.

60 on my monk about 2 or so weeks ago. It was my goal for the entire season, so i've kinda lost motivation to push higher. Could probably reach 63-65 with the gear i have gotten since then, but i cba atm.

I haven't tried too hard. But i got 59 down on first try with 4 and a half min to spare. And i just can't do 60 no matter how hard i try. (which is not super hard)

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly haven't tried too much in GRifts - 37 was my previous highest in S3, and that was without F&R. New season, I've done one on my barb (Which can only do T4/5 atm, only played him at 70 for bout 6 hours), and it was ~GR14 or something. Once I get my full set (I'm currently looking at an IK barb with HotA spam), I figure I'll be able to do around GR 35 without much Plvls. Of course, I need a good number of items, including F&R (Hammer becomes both a rage generator AND spender, so I'm curious bout its interaction with F&R), a shoulder (Ancients generate fury+baserune), and a might weapon (Hammer generates 30 fury when hitting 3 or less enemies). Its pretty fun with just 2 piece IK+HotA bracers, can't wait to actually get a good number of pieces on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Got to 60 to get the conquest and complete the destroyer part for the seasonal journey. Not sure why you needed a conquest for that though...

Quote Originally Posted by Aygar View Post
    Rend barb and Helltooth wd are the worst source of lag, but even without them it's pretty common in high grifts.
    That right there is the reason I don't play hardcore. Personally I've never experienced that bad of lag, even running with, HoTA, Rend, EP Monk, and Support Monk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aygar View Post
    At least they are laughing, and not running around smashing things like I would be.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    At least they are laughing, and not running around smashing things like I would be.
    I think when you've lost a few characters it probably becomes less of an issue.

GR45 as solo barb. still missing out on focus / restraint and unitys as well as immortal follower token. had only been playing 30 hours for now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    And thats why I don't play Hardcore lol.

At level 700 Paragon? Oh yeah I'd be ready to obliterate the fucking planet.
    Putin khuliyo

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've managed a 54 on my Hammerdin so far. Haven't really tried past that yet, but I could probably get another few levels without new ancient pieces. If I can get to a 60 solo rift, I'll focus pretty hard on getting the final portrait achievements done.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post

Well you don't lose your paragon or your stash right? Just the toon.

15+ Year Old Account
    64 solo,rend build
    67 4man hota

that is in season 4

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post

Paragon is account wide even on Hardcore, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Paragon is account wide even on Hardcore, isn't it?
    Yup, as djriff said, all you lose is the character. So even if you die, you could (should) have just stored a spare set or 2 in you stash and can gt started again pretty fast.