Deleted

Does WoW deserve its own cartoon serie?

Anime or occidental style, I don't know.

I would really pay to watch it. each seasons should be like about each WoW expansion. And an entire cartoon movie about the war of the ancients.

Not sure how many people would watch it but maybe anime style would open it to the public well.
    I mean, the great japanese style knows well how to illustrate actions about saving the universe from monsters. And there are lot of tentacles related to the Old Gods.

Full feature Blizzard cinematics please.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Full feature Blizzard cinematics please.
    I honestly would prefer more cinematics and less expansions. Maybe only cinematics at all :P

yes pls. but blizzard style.

Just use the graphic style/detail of ingame cinematics. Fits perfectly. Work in more gestures and improve the level of detail for mimics/lip sync stuff. Write a storyline surrounding the usual 5man ragtag team on their journey from apprentice to heroes that save the day on lore heavy events or at least take part in it. A way to tell a part of the (World of) Warcraft Lore with relateable characters that aren't just stereotypes fitting the class/(group role). Maybe even run two series for an alliance and a horde group, intersecting every once in a while with the respective point of view of the overarcing storyline.
    Last edited by Nightstalker; 2015-09-15 at 01:24 AM.