Best spec/talent setup for soloing things?

Hey everyone, I main a warrior, but have a warlock alt. I'm pretty terrible at the lock, and recently had a lot of trouble trying to solo Demidos in SMV. I'm around 675 ilevel with whatever random gear I've gotten from caches/kazz, and currently specced demo. Any tips/tricks to solo stuff easier? Not planning on raiding or doing anything serious with my lock this expansion, so soloing stuff is all I care about atm. Thanks!

Destro with soul leech, soul link, grimoire of supremacy and charred remains. Roll with a voidlord. Should be able to solo most things with ease.
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

7+ Year Old Account
    With enough gear I have found demo just ridiculously good at soloing things, running Serv/Serv and the leach trinket from kazzak to help with regen. By the time infernal does die, you can do instant re summon and soul shatter if there's too much on you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just go Charred Remains/Sac AND JUST KILL EVERYTHING BEFORE IT KILLS YOU like a true warlock should!

Affliction with Soul Leach + Soul Link + Grimoire of Supremacy + voidlord + pettatack macro on any dot.
    Cast your dots dots on first target (void will atack and agro), cast dots on second, 3rd, 4rd, 5rd, target 1 is dead, target 2 is dead, target 3 is dead, target 4, is dead, etc... blablabla. Health Funnel when needed. Repeat dots if undegeared or just whatch them die.
    You can do this for hours against elites in Tanaan Jungle without a single pet die.
    Last edited by Biruta; 2015-09-15 at 05:19 PM.
    Ghostcrawler is gone, time to celebrate!

Gotta love how varied opinions are on this subject, I don't think you're gonna get one concise answer, haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

Yeah, I noticed that every single answer was something different. I'll just go down the list until I find one that works for me. Thanks for the help everyone!

CR/GoSac and face tank everything.

Sac/CR Destro if you can burn things down quickly. Supremacy Demo for anything that stays up longer.

I'm also finding the Kazzak tinket full of tertiary stats to rock on soloing things with all that leech.