Thread: RoRG 2.3

10+ Year Old Account

RoRG 2.3

Does the Ring of Royal Grandeur still only drop in Act 1 or did they change it up for 2.3?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Still A1, far as I know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Can only get it form bounties from act I. Although it might also be possible that it can drop from bonus bounty bags from other acts, I'm not entirely sure about that.

Deleted
    Drops in Act 1 and Act 5 as Act 5 drops all, but as you know how rare it is in Act 1, its deeply deeply unlikely you will ever see it from Act 5, my mate got his from Act 5 but ive never seen any

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Can only get it form bounties from act I. Although it might also be possible that it can drop from bonus bounty bags from other acts, I'm not entirely sure about that.
    Bonus caches drop the same things as the act they came from, technically you can get RoRG in A4 caches as well since they just drop all the other cache legendaries but you're still best to farm it in A1.

Quote Originally Posted by Zangarvich View Post
    Drops in Act 1 and Act 5 as Act 5 drops all, but as you know how rare it is in Act 1, its deeply deeply unlikely you will ever see it from Act 5, my mate got his from Act 5 but ive never seen any
    Four is the one that drops all the other acts, five has its own drops (Helltrapper, Salvation, Pandemonium loop, Soulsmasher and Death's bargain)

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool. Thanks for the replies.

- - - Updated - - -

Did one Act1 bounty and got one first try. This was on my WD but I had done dozens on my monk and hadn't had one drop. Oh well my monk didn't need one anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.