Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by naturestorm View Post
    Overall nothing of value was lost. The girl clearlly had mental issues before that and the mother is to blame for raising her this way and not noticing it. I guess the danish system is not that good after all and multiculturalism and liberal SJW creates more crazy then others...
    Yes, our ultimate goal is to have a system so great that people are just magically cured of any mental illness as soon as they're born, just from the awesomeness of everything..

Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    Oh dear, out come the people blaming this on all the refugees. Bunch of fearfull cowards.

Why use rationality, reason and logic when you can blame everything on brown people amiright?
    The only fearful cowards are people like you. Islam is NOT a race and nobody is blaming brown people. We are blaming a morally corrupt death cult which has a proven track record of "submit to us or die" mentality. The only cowards are the left who allow it to happen in the name of multiculturalism and "diversity". You are the same cowards who do nothing but talk and talk yet you will NEVER walk the walk. Continue to move through life with your head in the sand and your ass in the air. These people are moving into the west by the millions and they breed like rabbits. Europe will look a lot like the middle east in the next 100 years and I guarantee you when there population is large enough they WILL start making more and more demands for Europe to live under the laws of Islam and Europeans being the weak little leftists they are will obey. Just like that train in France - the French ran while Americans once again saved them. Selling your own cultures and countries out all because of your bleeding hearts. Btw, most of those "refugees" have no ID and can not prove where they come from and most of them are males of military age. Plenty of vids on youtube showing how terrible and violent those "refugees" are. They don't give a fuck about you, your country, or your bleeding heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    What do ya know. Refugee that seeks haven in the west, is radicalized and wants to kill westerners. Who would of thought.
    Last edited by Collegeguy; 2015-09-16 at 11:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    The Daily Mail calls him a radical and a jihadi, but his picture doesn't look like a typical radical jihadist, he seems very Westernised and she is hardly dressed as someone who has an interest in the religious/political side of Islam.

Seems more like a couple of mentalists to me.
    Your comment shows your lack of knowledge on the subject. Most of the people who I fought against in Iraq looked just like him. A haircut and a short beard. Did you think he'd look the part of a radical? Crazy eyes and a long beard? They have more then one lookMentally ill? No- she was brain washed and he was a Islamic radical. And of course it is a horn little white girl that follows along. Her heart bled so much that she just didn't want to say "no". You liberals call it "bigotry" I call it refusing to surrender my way of life to a death cult, it is Europe though so cupitulation is in its nature.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyechewer View Post
    Enjoy your refugees.

You know, in Israel some people say disgusting things like "The Europeans didn't want life with the jews, so they'll have death with the muslims.", disgusting, but seems to be true.

[Infracted]
    no clue why this was infracted
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jazen View Post
    no clue why this was infracted
    I guess because someone got triggered.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    I guess because someone got triggered.
    Or maybe because none can verify his claim, that "in Israel some people say disgusting things like [...]". You can make up thing like that easy...

10+ Year Old Account
    Or maybe because none can verify his claim, that "in Israel some people say disgusting things like [...]". You can make up thing like that easy...
    But would that be cause enough for an infraction? If making shit up was a banable offense, gen. OT would be as empty as my purse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    But would that be cause enough for an infraction? If making shit up was a banable offense, gen. OT would be as empty as my purse.
    Because of the "...so they'll have death with the muslims." maybe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    What do ya know. Refugee that seeks haven in the west, is radicalized and wants to kill westerners. Who would of thought.
    We definitely need more of this. Thanks Germany.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because of the "...so they'll have death with the muslims." maybe.
    But that weren't his own words, it was supposed to be a quote. D: (leaving aside the lack of a proper source.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    I find it sickening that most of the news sites are giving out false information, but honestly, who uses Dailymail as a source?
    They did not plan to escape to Syria or join the ISIS cause, nor did she watch the beheadings on the journalists that were recently executed, but gotta throw it in anyway, probaly to stir more controversy and eat up those deliocious clickbaits like no tomorrow.
    Spent hours on YouTube watching the savage decapitations of David Haines and Alan Henning with 29-year-old boyfriend Bakhtiar Mohammed Abdulla Not a single paper or news program have mentioned this, yet somehow the "source full" dailymail somehow got this juicy info. Neither did she behead her mother, she was stabbed 22 times yes, but not beheaded.
    Even then i'm not even surprised, because 22 times is not even a lot compared to some of the other cases i've seen, where people got stabbed over 100 times (How do you even count that in the end?)

Why is it that every headliner today needs to be
    "
    "BREAKING NEWS ----------- KARDASHIAN HARASSED BY ELDERLY COUPLE NEAR HER CAR, WHAT SHE DID NEXT YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE ------------- BREAKING NEWS"

Because prison is supposed to be a rehabilitation facility, something a place like the US has forgotten over the years. What's the point in having a guy serving 22 life sentences and to stay in the prison for 300 years? For revenge? Might aswell kill him and get it over with if that's the case.
    That isnt prisons only function. Its also acts as justice for the relatives or the victim. This is a very important part that people often neglect

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    This is why religion has no place in the 21st century and needs to be eradicated as soon as possible.
    Idiocy and foolishness. If it wasn't religion it would be nationality. If it wasn't nationality it would be over ideology.

People will always find excuses to kill each other.

I have to say, if you're seduced by Islamic fundamentalists you are an extremely lame person.

I mean I can understand someone from a hardline Islamic background being seduced by the West. The other way around though? Do you just really like beards, sand and repressive ideologies that should've died in the Middle Ages? Yeesh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    Oh dear, out come the people blaming this on all the refugees. Bunch of fearfull cowards.

Why use rationality, reason and logic when you can blame everything on brown people amiright?
    well to be fair Govt. officials are the ones saying he is a radical Jihadi no?. And a terrorist would be very bad at his job if he didn't blend in with the native population and keep his head down.It would be silly for a cell member/jihadi to run around in full desert gear yelling " death to the west"!!! His appearance has no relation to whether he was an extremist or not. A terrorist can look like anyone and a good one will look like everyone. The girl clearly had mental health issues before this incident and was used and manipulated by an older,more sophisticated man,who terrorist or not clearly has violent, criminal tendencies.

All that teen angst could have been better served making my sandwiches.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I have to say, if you're seduced by Islamic fundamentalists you are an extremely lame person.

I mean I can understand someone from a hardline Islamic background being seduced by the West. The other way around though? Do you just really like beards, sand and repressive ideologies that should've died in the Middle Ages? Yeesh.
    "but, you people hate women" "No, i love woman. You change me." "aww, really?" " "Yes, now go cut off you motha head and we marry" "Cha!"
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BattleSaint View Post
    well to be fair Govt. officials are the ones saying he is a radical Jihadi no?. And a terrorist would be very bad at his job if he didn't blend in with the native population and keep his head down.It would be silly for a cell member/jihadi to run around in full desert gear yelling " death to the west"!!! His appearance has no relation to whether he was an extremist or not. A terrorist can look like anyone and a good one will look like everyone. The girl clearly had mental health issues before this incident and was used and manipulated by an older,more sophisticated man,who terrorist or not clearly has violent, criminal tendencies.
    you do know the danish govt. officials arent saying any such thing=S

The saddest part: A few weeks prior to the murder, an application from the mother and the girl's GP for psychiatric help was rejected. The mother had been begging for help with the girl for quite some time

Source: http://www.bt.dk/krimi/datter-draebt...hjaelp-til-lis

Edit: as for the older guy manipulating her, during the trial it was found that he and the girl both had limited mental faculties (ie borderline retarded). Also the girl was found to have a 'deviant' personality, which generally means antisocial personality disorder or close to it. Not enough to make either of them unfit for punishment. Truly retarded or insane people are put in a secured mental institution for life in Denmark, but having antisocial personality disorder does not count as insanity for this purpose, afaik. From the media coverage it seems he was not a fundamentalist islamist, but instead was a violent, dimwitted person on the fringes of society. He probably roots for ISIS, but my guess is that it is not in a religious or ideological way.
    Last edited by Ungeir; 2015-09-16 at 02:29 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ungeir View Post
    The saddest part: A few weeks prior to the murder, an application from the mother and the girl's GP for psychiatric help was rejected. The mother had been begging for help with the girl for quite some time

Source: http://www.bt.dk/krimi/datter-draebt...hjaelp-til-lis

Edit: as for the older guy manipulating her, during the trial it was found that he and the girl both had limited mental faculties (ie borderline retarded). Also the girl was found to have a 'deviant' personality, which generally means antisocial personality disorder or close to it. Not enough to make either of them unfit for punishment. Truly retarded or insane people are put in a secured mental institution for life in Denmark, but having antisocial personality disorder does not count as insanity for this purpose, afaik. From the media coverage it seems he was not a fundamentalist islamist, but instead was a violent, dimwitted person on the fringes of society. He probably roots for ISIS, but my guess is that it is not in a religious or ideological way.
    Yeah this isnt true. "Retarded" people as you call them have daycare centers who actually keep them busy with all sorts of stuff. They go there at the same time as any other person would go to work. They also usually live in protected appartements that have help near them, if they dont live with family.

I can't believe that these white supremacists are being allowed a platform to talk about this story and spew hatred.

This should not be discussed, just look at how ugly these racist, bigoted comments are. This is just spreading superstition and there's absolutely nothing productive about bashing refugees. This thread, by itself, has already done so much harm to society by giving people excuses to believe such racist nonsense about other human beings. Right-wing propaganda like this thread is what sets the stage for a Hitler.

They're all picking on people who were displaced by war, caused by the policies of the governments these same bigoted people voted in.