Good day everyone!

I am happy to announce that The Violet Star is expanding it's current raid team to tackle the challenges of Heroic raiding in WoD and Legion. We are looking for excellent raiders who are deeply invested in their characters and progress, as well as building friendships in the game. We already have a strong team working hard to progress two times a week, and are now looking to reinforce that team with more dedicated raiders.

Read on for more details, or
Go to the first reply to see what we currently need

Our expectations
A perfect raider for our team is always timely and well prepared for the raid night. You know your character well, and understand the importance of optimizing your performance, because it benefits the entire team, and ease our progress. You are also aware of your surroundings, and able to react in time. Most importantly, you have a positive attitude, and don't give up after a few attempts at progression!

What can we offer?
in return, we offer a strong and stable guild, where members are very open-minded and helpful. We are not just a guild - we are a community and a family, working together to take on ever greater challenges. We provide stable and organised raids every Thursday and Sunday from 20:15 - 23:00 ST. Flasks and food are on the house, and we often help out raiders with the more expensive stuff, such as enchants, gems and repairs. We make sure our raiders are always updated with the latest information via Facebook.

We are among the oldest LGBT-friendly guilds in EU, but it really just comes down to respecting one another, and building friendships across boundaries. Any player able to respect and appreciate differences, is more than welcome!

Not just raiding
We also provide a strong sense of community by planning excellent social events on a regular basis, where members have a chance to get to know their guild buddies by working together, or sometimes, competing against each other in transmog contests, scavenger hunts, alt bonanzas and other fun challenges.

You can read more about us on our website: violetstar-db.weebly.com
We are also on Facebook: facebook.com/VioletStarDB

Add me, or another of our Officers, on battle.net for an in-depth talk:

Social & Recruiting Officer (Me): Snobgoblin#2385
Guild Leader: DBHC#2706
Raid Leader: Hektlar#2338

I look forward to hearing from you!

- - - Updated - - -

We are currently in need of the following roles and specs:

1 Tank/DPS - Monk, Warrior
1 Healer/DPS - Discipline Priest
2 Melee DPS - Monk, Warrior, Shaman
1 Ranged DPS - Shadow Priest or Warlock

It is important for me to make clear that the player is more important than the spec, so if you do not match the spec or class above, but do match the role, you are still very welcome to contact us for a talk about the opportunities!