Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    If your server was 10 man heroic in WotLK, then clearing any mythic is an accomplishment since 10H in wotlk was on par with current heroic if not normal.
    *eyeroll* I believe most of us are talking about 10H from the past two expansions...not WotLK which had lesser gear in the 10 man. Yes the server was created around WotLK(from the post you replied to) but 10 man heroic raiding REALLY took off after WotLK was not the current expansion.

Deleted
    I posted this on your forum post earlier, which has a poll of more people aiming towards a "no" than a "yes" for your idea.

Quote Originally Posted by nmityosaurus View Post
    Blizzard generates a lot of money through character transfers. Not being able to quote or source any official information, I'd say most of that money comes from transfers to either pvp or pve. If they removed the feature they would lose a shitload of revenue from transferring to raid

Pretty smart business move really
    Pretty much 100% accurate, I wouldn't expect change anytime soon.

Also having realms feels good, it makes you feel like you're part of something. If you can do everything, with every player from every realm what's the point of having them? (other than server stability)

As a raider(competing for at least top 50 US) in 25s and 10s and raiding hardcore the first tier of wod, i just don't see myself coming back to the game if 20man stays as the only option for mythic. 10 or 15 man at most instead of, or including 20mans.

I think making everything "cross realm/server" would greatly revitalize small/medium servers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    As a raider(competing for at least top 50 US) in 25s and 10s and raiding hardcore the first tier of wod, i just don't see myself coming back to the game if 20man stays as the only option for mythic. 10 or 15 man at most instead of, or including 20mans.
    I actually agree. I used to be a big fan of the 25 man format, it feels more epic. Until I founded and led my own 10 man team in ToT and SoO HC. It was incredibly fulfilling and so personal.