Poll: Does blizzard listen to its customer base in regards to wow?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    They do listen, but IMO they listen to the wrong people.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster View Post
    I said no, but with a caveat: When they do listen they totally overreact instead of just tweaking a feature to make it work.
    I couldn't agree more. They take changes waaaay too far every time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

what a stupid question. they dont listen to the community because they are there to make the maximum profit. sometimes you doing the same the com wants. than thats fine. but overall and long term the things the community wants and to make the most money, dont play well together. so overall you piss on your community, and instead greedy press the last cent out of them morons. thats what actvision blizzard is good at. if they listened to the community you maybe have a better game. and blizzard way less money.

if you think thats absurd, because if you have the game everybody wants, you MUST be make the most profit, than you have to think again. its not.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2015-09-18 at 03:03 PM.

Deleted
    I think they do listen, but they also clearly have a policy of insisting that current content is good no matter what. So it often appears that they are not listening, because for at least a year they've got to stand by their latest decisions, good or bad.

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    I couldn't agree more. They take changes waaaay too far every time.
    thats why they called in my wows neighborhood "extremy blizzard". they did that since day 1 in wow. even in the slightest balancing mechanics. swicth from one extremeto another. blizzard...