Deleted

(Origin) on the house: Red Alert 2

Just tought I spread the news.
    If you have Origin you can get a free copy of Red Alert 2.

https://www.origin.com/en-de/store/f...s/on-the-house

Or just start the client and a window should open up and tell you about it.

Edit: I think it also comes with the expansion Yuris Revenge

Not sure if inflicting Origin on myself would be worth a free copy of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Not sure if inflicting Origin on myself would be worth a free copy of anything.
    Other than the fact that it's annoying to have more of these clients and i would prefer if i could have everything on steam, i have had no issues with origin at all. Unlike UPLAY!

Deleted
    Wohooo! Thank you for the information. Need to download it.

Cheers for the heads up, sadly it refuses to install for me, had numerous 'demo download accessor error header' messages and then trying to go through the website and adding it to origin that way asks me for a game key :/

Are you sure it's still going on? The store isn't showing any "on the house" games currently, and the only Red Alert 2 I can find is a bundle of 17 C&C games for 30€.

I'd definately recommend this game, especially with Yuri's Revenge. Its my favorite C&C game and my 2nd favorite RTS game only behind Warcraft 3. I'm not sure if the multiplayer is still active, but for the singleplayer alone its definately worth playing.

UDO KIER!

Meant to redeem it last night but forgot, will pick it up tonight. I like the whole "on the house" program where they give out their older games from time to time.

Sadly, the multiplayer still does not work. So damn disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Diaspar View Post
    Are you sure it's still going on? The store isn't showing any "on the house" games currently, and the only Red Alert 2 I can find is a bundle of 17 C&C games for 30€.
    This is happening for me as well.

Please use this thread to discuss/mention any "On the House" deals as the thread is directed at bundles/free promotions and this is the first place the "On the House" deals are usually mentioned. There is no need to open a second thread for each individual game.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...undlepalooza-s