Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Usually its pretty good here at least where I live, only times where the food has taken awhile is when the place is completely packed or its late at night like 9-10pm. If I'm not in a hurry when I order fast food, I'm pretty patient but if I decided to McDs on a lunch break for some reason then I could only tolerate about 10 minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    What's wrong with a real pizzeria? I guess I am spoiled living in NJ.
    also we don't have any real pizzeria's here in my city. only fast food chains.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I'm pretty patient when they appear to be busy or working. So, perhaps 20-30 minutes.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    In person the location near me is a 15-20 minute wait. Even for an order online it's about the same.
    if it's an online order than my wait time can go up to 30minutes.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    also we don't have any real pizzeria's here in my city. only fast food chains.
    Well that sucks...

I live and work in smaller cities where any wait time over 5 minutes is unheard of.
    When work feels overwhelming, remember that you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    In person the location near me is a 15-20 minute wait. Even for an order online it's about the same.
    Lucky - their pizza isn't bad but the wait times vs Dominos, PJs and Monicals is crazy. Up north or down south - same thing. 1hr minimum wait time for delivery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Lucky - their pizza isn't bad but the wait times vs Dominos, PJs and Monicals is crazy. Up north or down south - same thing. 1hr minimum wait time for delivery.
    The Domino's here has 30 mins delivery or it's free.

15+ Year Old Account
    Back in France when anything in a fast food took more than about 10 minutes, I could usually ask for something free with it (or get it without asking), usually some dessert at McD.

Never had anything take that long in NZ or anywhere else.
    Oh, hi.

a lot depends on the place, if it's somewhere i've been before and how often i'm there. There have been a couple times where I have been waiting to place my order and I can see that the employees are just goofing around, not paying attention/not giving a f**k. I will wait there until they finally decide to take my order then ask em how i can get a hold of the manager then complain and then walk out. The best was on time I went to a taco place my best friend was manager of at the time and I waited at the counter for 15 minutes before the workers decided to stop gossiping and 1 came up to take my order. Look on her face when I put my friend (her boss) on speaker and she realized I had been on the phone with him the whole time telling him what was happening was priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    The Domino's here has 30 mins delivery or it's free.
    Must be a super small town. They officially cut out that deal years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

TERMS & CONDITIONS
    Maximum liability for Domino’s Pizza is Rs. 300. Orders of 4 or more pizzas / baked sides (in case of only side delivery) qualify as bulk orders and shall not be valid for service guarantee of less than 30 minutes or free. Service Guarantee of 30 Minutes or Free is also applicable only on one Pizza Mania combo of 4.

Delivery guarantee is applicable at the first barrier point (security guard/reception etc.). Domino’s Pizza does not penalize its drivers for late delivery. 30 minutes or free is not applicable when restaurant operating conditions are not suitable, this will be announced at the time of taking the order.

Domino’s Pizza reserves the right to withdraw the service guarantee without prior intimation.30 minutes delivery guarantee shall not be applicable on New Years eve, on Ganesh Festival , Christmas and Durga Pooja , the service guarantee may be withdrawn temporarily in view of difficult operating conditions for delivery.

30 minutes delivery guarantee not applicable on timed orders.

http://www.dominos.co.in/hot-pizza-3...-get-pizza-hot

10+ Year Old Account
    they also have that deal in our city as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering I know that there are other people behind that counter, whom all are human, with limitations of being only one individual at any time and cannot be in two places at once. I am more than patient at waiting for food, especially at fast food.

Hell, working a retail Job I am more than understanding that shit can happen and delays are a result, and a good portion of them are things out of your control. No sense in being a snobbish dick about wait times; and if it wasn't for the lawsuit-happy mentality of the US these days I'd happily clock some twats who think their impatience should be rewarded.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

10 minutes.

Up to 15-20 if they give me a notice when I order that they're having issues, etc. But at that point I'd usually just go somewhere else unless I had a serious craving.

when i worked at burger king a long time ago the average time was around 1-2 mins before your food was in your hand. this means everythings cooked, wrapped, and in a nice paper bag for your customers. at the most it might be 3 minutes, but never more than 5. i would have left at the 5 min mark after demanding my money back.

Deleted
    15min tops. We got this local burger joint where they recently installed "express order"-machines, basically a self service monitor. You click away and pay for it right at the machine then just walk to their express order desk and get your food in ~5 min.
    Funny thing is, there's 3 machines and I've seen probably one or two other use it. I wish every fast food restaurant had those, just order and skip the queue.

Time waits for no one.