Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    This. I spend my extra honor on seals.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Philomene View Post
    S4 daggers when the honor bonus event is there so I quickly reach bank cap, and when I'm in no need of dust (else I buy WoD S1 blues) - it's the way you can make the most gold with your honor points. (about 600 for 4,000 HP)

Spirits are too expensive and you can gain tons of them by doing garrison missions or just spending a couple of minutes in the garrison mine/garden.
    This is really smart. I hadn't thought about doing this.

Elementium Ore than forge it into bars which still make a decent bit of money depending on your server.

Buy those TBC daggers which sell for ~16g and cost ~100 honor each.

Transmogs

/10
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    So I'm back into pvp and I'm stacking so much honor I have no idea what to do with it anymore. What do you spend it on? I've bought all the PVP mounts, all the transmogs I care enough to obtain. Upgraded all of my heirlooms. I'm at a bit of a loss now,

What do YOU spend your excess honor on?
    Daggers. Get Honor Gold addon to make it easy. Max out with the largest bags though or you'll quickly run out of room.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Hypnotic Dust.
    Same here, dust -> cata bags -> gold.

Depending on the ratios:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=35058/br...tors-mutilator

Right now I'm just upgrading heirlooms with it. /shrug.

I buy the old 660 gear D/e for guaranteed temporal crystals(if ur enchanter)

The problem with the daggars is space and those marathon ashran sessions means 8-9K honor, can't run to Honor Hold and back without losing raid spot and then that hour long horde queue to get back in.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    The problem with the daggars is space and those marathon ashran sessions means 8-9K honor, can't run to Honor Hold and back without losing raid spot and then that hour long horde queue to get back in.
    Buy staves to tank for 120 minutes 3,500 HP

I buy the 1000 honor shield and disenchant it. Shitty conversion but I don't like filling my bags with daggers for 2 hrs. Unless there's a way around that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends what I want at the time of having too much honor

Dust-current season offhands
    gold(if your going to be online for 2+ hours and don't mind the mass use of bag space)- brutal gladiators shanker
    or BoA upgrades from org.
    Pokemon Shield
    FC: SW-6999-1982-1088
    Name: Awesome
    Always ready to battle!