Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Almost got Cho to lvl 10, girlfriend is leveling Gall to 10.

We are Cho'gall!
    We'll rule the Nexus - Or destroy it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uniD...youtu.be&t=49s

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, Tirilka suggested to get Abathur master skin, so I now own 2 masterskins :P

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muis View Post
    Got ETC to 10 for the master skin
    Had a win for 350k and a loss for 507k xp hahaha.
    That's arguably the best Master Skin in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchi
    Thx America for destroying Europe and world and all mess you cause bcs of your selfishness and only thinking abot yourself and of your interest, creating IS, killing in the name of democracy, etc etc...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Andy View Post
    That's arguably the best Master Skin in the game.
    I deffo think it is. Rockin with gold tint + doubloon for extra awesomeness.

I really like Muradin master skin. Still working on getting it though.

I've finally accepted that I'm terrible as full support Kharazim and embraced the joy that is hybrid Kharazim. Kick the enemy so hard that their life essence transfers to your allies! But seriously, it's the only way I play him lately. Really love being a Cho'Gall buster....nice fat health pool just waiting for that seven sided strike.
    Gaming & Tech related discussion with occasional poo flinging!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNS...PDOAsdXS7I029g
    https://twitter.com/Aztech_Zero

I finally hit HL rank 1!! It was a rough road but I finally made it

If you want to add me please go for it! I am always looking for more people to que up with for HL or QM. My tag is dementedshoe#1311. Just mention that your from mmo-champ

Also congrats to everybody else in this thread! I love all the positivity. We definitely need more of it around our community these days it seems

15+ Year Old Account
    Congrats on the two new mods. I thought baout putting an app myself, but felt I am way too much touch and go for HotS.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GBT-Hammerbeard View Post

If you want to add me please go for it! I am always looking for more people to que up with for HL or QM. My tag is dementedshoe#1311. Just mention that your from mmo-champ

Also congrats to everybody else in this thread! I love all the positivity. We definitely need more of it around our community these days it seems
    It's why I made the thread in the first place. I get that people need to vent and let off steam, but I also felt there needed to be a place were we could just be happy and share our accomplishments.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Congrats on the two new mods. I thought baout putting an app myself, but felt I am way too much touch and go for HotS.
    Thank you! I figured I'm online so much here anyway that I might just as well apply.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    It's why I made the thread in the first place. I get that people need to vent and let off steam, but I also felt there needed to be a place were we could just be happy and share our accomplishments.
    It was a brilliant idea!

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    My thanks, now gift me some skins or feel the ban hammer ;)
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Yesterday I got Tyrael to level 6. Then I queued up for some QM with friends and decided to level up Thrall a bit. Now at level 8. We're not great players but we managed to get 4 straight wins - 3 matches were very close including a ToD game which we won by 2 poins - last strike was a cap with 6 forts on our side. (Valla Johanna Thrall for most games, and one friend was diablo for 2 games, then we usually had a random support

I am also happy at Zagara's price reduction to 4000G which is massive. So Now I can save some gold for the Doubloon mount and get good heroes to boot!

Quote Originally Posted by GBT-Hammerbeard View Post

Grats! join the channel mmo-c (NA/EU) for more mmo-c peeps
    Last edited by ttak82; 2015-12-12 at 05:07 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Thank you! I figured I'm online so much here anyway that I might just as well apply.
    Yeah, glad you guys got it and not some rando who barely post here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    My thanks, now gift me some skins or feel the ban hammer
    If I have time I might make a per-release Lunara guide...
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Please do, I'm still not sure I'm understanding her; she seems like a weird version of Nazeebo from my first glance.

OT: I've been forcing myself to learn Sgt Hammer in QM. It's been really hard going with Novas constantly existing, but I'm getting better I think.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Got Uther to level 15 today ! Yay, another 1000g

Deleted
    I got over 15k gold today. Now if Lunara comes by next week, I'm ready to plant her in my rooster of heroes.

I have almost 40k saved up. I'm hesitant to use any of it since I don't know the release schedule!

Played my first 3 games of Team League Was pretty fun, queue was kinda long for the 3rd one but apart from that good times Ty for inv Acidbaron
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goddamnit Acid, you never invite me for TL =(
    I promise I will be nice.. maybe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Played my first 3 games of Team League Was pretty fun, queue was kinda long for the 3rd one but apart from that good times Ty for inv Acidbaron
    You're welcome were my first also, a lot more enjoyable than solo/duo league since you actually have a team. So even losing feels like you had fun and can actually learn from it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Muis View Post
    Goddamnit Acid, you never invite me for TL =(
    I promise I will be nice.. maybe.
    It was a sporadic thing, grabbed aeneas to do some QM's eventually ended up with 4. Someone went "Why don't we do team league?" 1 guy left 3 guys got invited by others and we played 3 games, which of one were we even grabbed cho'gall and won. Only lost 1 of the 3.