Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Completed a game in gold 4 today, we stomped the enemy team while having a bot Varian for 100% of the game. Afterwards, one of my teammates whispered me and asked me if I was smurfing. Went on the play the next three games with him randomly, won all three. He wasn't convinced that it was my main account.

Feelsgoodman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally managed to get Leo 10.. After playing (and winning) a TL with it I just wanted to get that gold border around it.

Then I foccussed on Murky that was halfway tru 9 ... And insta bought his master skin 2 days go.

Havent played much HL lately and TL is still hard to setup s 5man (2man queue too slow, 3 man is faster but hit&miss with the 2mans i ran into.)

Managed to get Arthas to level 10 at last! I am now up to 43 heroes at level 10+.

Got Chromie to level 9! So this is what my collection currently looks like:

Got to Diamond 3 in Team League after going 9-1 with a good group from HL chat. Did some 5 man, but most of it was 3 man once a few people called it a night around midnight. Also beat a (former?) pro player in our last game, which was pretty cool. Would be nice to get Master since solo queue is such a shit show of random skill levels, no matter what the portrait says, so climbing is an exercise in frustration.

Been playing on and off since the Lunar Festival event started. Busy IRL and all that.

So after I bought the Golden rooster, I just had 10K gold left and held off any hero purchases with gold (Varian was the last one I got a couple of weeks before the event). Made almost 15K gold throughout the event, though . Not bad considering that I have not played for about a week in between so that's 1400 Gold missed from that daily. Just mulling if I should pick Zul'jin

Uptil today, I have managed exactly 50% w/r in both QM and HL.TL and UD not played much but also just 1-2 games off the 50% mark there too. Even if I lose a few more games, I am happier with how I have performed this season since I have made an effort to draft more heroes. So some losses are expected. 5 more games needed for TL placements to be done.

Scraped out of bronze 5 in HL too with a 6 match win streak (yeah I was back to almost zero points there).

Excited for Lucio's release but will have to wait till he goes down to 10K gold to buy him. Its hard to wait to try him out.

Also torn over Heart Stone. I love that mount but will not buy it in a bundle with that underwhelming Tyrande skin.

As far as leveling is concerned, it's been slow. Got Zul'jin to 5 thanks to the free week, a fair bit of heroes to level 8, and Rehgar for my 4th Level 10. Waiting for Valeera free week for that extra 500 gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post

wow !

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    wow !
    Since I posted that I've gotten Raynor to 10 and Valeera to 9.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got ma boi Muradin to level 20... Due to him falling a bit out of meta I've mostly played ETC... That one is now 19.5 >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    9 rankeds won 1 lose playing TL with friend. I say is better than in previous seasons! I played mainly Malfurion, and i think i gonna main Malf in rankeds. Onward to Gold 5?

tried valeera. too bad i cant remove her permanently from my game

no sure why this hero even exist

10+ Year Old Account
    Last night won my promo game in TL.
    Plat 2 HL and TL currently and only 4 point difference een them (140 & 144) so the bars are equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Muis View Post
    Last night won my promo game in TL.
    Plat 2 HL and TL currently and only 4 point difference een them (140 & 144) so the bars are equal.
    Need screenshot for the OCD-inclined among us.

Just completed my placements on TL so I'll be snagging the stag. Just bummed about the 4 straight losses in the last games. Was 4-3, ended up 4-7 overall. (4-6 in placements). Still Bronze 5 though so my MMR will forever stay tanked for this mode.

O another note, leveling Valeera sucks. Even managed to lose a bot game, with the MVP going to a bot. (LMAO)

10+ Year Old Account
    Need screenshot for the OCD-inclined among us.
    I'll upload it when I get back from my weekend off ;-)

Managed to get back up to a positive winrate, AND make it into Platinum 2 today! I wonder if I have the time to accomplish more before the end of the season.

Deleted
    Accomplished today? Nothing. However I should be able to get the most handsome, manly hero to 10 tomorrow: Chen. Which leads to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything: Master or Warmaster skin? Halp!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Accomplished today? Nothing. However I should be able to get the most handsome, manly hero to 10 tomorrow: Chen. Which leads to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything: Master or Warmaster skin? Halp!
    Warmaster Chen's first skin color with a green Nimbus Cloud, pure awesomeness!

7+ Year Old Account

how do you do it man? like, allways stim pack, only play heros, and only play with friends? i only have 2 level 10s, and ive played alot (abathur and gazlowe)
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    how do you do it man? like, allways stim pack, only play heros, and only play with friends? i only have 2 level 10s, and ive played alot (abathur and gazlowe)
    I've used quite a few stimpacks but not for quite a while. I just play alot, I reached 5000 games played yesterday.