I want to come back to the game ( couple of questions )

Is there any upcoming offer/discount for the WOD expansion ?

Does the game feel more crowded ? ( I played Eu-Tarren mill, are there less raid pugs? less levelers ? less activity?l)

If there anything else that I need to know please tell me

Thank you for your answers
    "It is always darkest just before the dawn " ~Thomas Fuller

Quote Originally Posted by a C e View Post
    Is there any upcoming offer/discount for the WOD expansion ?
    I don't believe so, no.

Does the game feel more crowded ? ( I played Eu-Tarren mill, are there less raid pugs? less levelers ? less activity?l)
    In Tanaan jungle, a bit, but anywhere ells? no. With flying in draenor, the fastest way to level is to fly arround, picking up the various treasures and doing the bonus objectives. You don't have to do a single quest in between the starting quests for the garrison, and halfway through lvl 99 in nagrand, if even that. Pugs are mainly found though the group finder, with cross-realm pugs.

If there anything else that I need to know please tell me
    Depending on when you stopped playing, you will have a lot of catching up to do if you want the legendary ring. otherwise, gearing up is pretty easy with tanaan jungle, farming rares for balefull gear (ilvl 650-675), and buying ilvl 695 upgrades for apexis crystals.

Quote Originally Posted by Garkanh View Post

Depending on when you stopped playing, you will have a lot of catching up to do if you want the legendary ring. otherwise, gearing up is pretty easy with tanaan jungle, farming rares for balefull gear (ilvl 650-675), and buying ilvl 695 upgrades for apexis crystals.
    I stopped playing before the expansion started.
    "It is always darkest just before the dawn " ~Thomas Fuller

Starting late into an expansion cycle kinda sucks if you aim for raiding because we are at a point where pugs ask for 40ilvls higher than is needed to clear the raids.

And of course, you won't have flying for while if you didn't play in WoD at all so you'll still have to level the normal way. Then again, imo it's the best leveling experience in any expansion, so that's a pro.