Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    I have seen things.

I'm a big believer in healthy, responsible lifestyles because of the things I've seen.
    Saaaaame. Strangely I have found myself agreeing with several of your posts in this thread. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Which would be out of the norm. If a woman has wrinkles and sagging tits in her 30's, she's done something wrong in her life.
    I think women with bigger boobs tend to sag earlier, but overall I agree.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Saaaaame. Strangely I have found myself agreeing with several of your posts in this thread. :P
    That's because you're the misogynist who stole Celista's password, well done you can enter the clubhouse

Bingo on the bigger boobs sag earlier theory.

I also think lifestyles are worse for a lot of women these days, more stress, more drinking, less sleep, etc
    Last edited by mmoca8403991fd; 2015-09-19 at 06:31 PM.

OP spent too much time on redpill

Deleted
    I agree with that, but something is causing it to go badly. If you live a (what I consider) normal lifestyle, you shouldn't look like you're 50 when you're in your 30's.
    Let me guess: you think that a normal lifestyle involves doing what society tells you is normal.

Good luck with that. You'll find it is bullshit. You'll find yourself ageing a lot faster than you think you will.

10+ Year Old Account
    Boy glad I don't deal with this. Would destroy my self esteem to be used that way

I thought it was going to involve driving passed the bus station looking for a lady with poor decision making skills.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Deleted
    Eating relatively healthy, exercising a couple times a week, not smoking and not drinking too much. That's about normal to me.
    That is what television and glossy magazines tells you is healthy.

Good luck with it anyway. You'll need it.

They will both bleed me to buy them drinks, drugs, etc then leave and Im out the effort plus money.

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    That is what television and glossy magazines tells you is healthy.

Good luck with it anyway. You'll need it.
    People age differently, also. Most people guess I'm about 10 years younger than I am. I blame it on living where it's winter for half the year, and not going outside much in the summer.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Quote Originally Posted by Xistenz View Post
    I second that. Oh wait... people think I act 10 years younger than I am, sorry.
    Oh... maybe that's why they think I'm younger... damn it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    wall of text from 1st post
    wasnt aware mmochamp have its own barney stinson, published your bro code already?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    That's because you're the misogynist who stole Celista's password, well done you can enter the clubhouse

Bingo on the bigger boobs sag earlier theory.

I also think lifestyles are worse for a lot of women these days, more stress, more drinking, less sleep, etc
    yep no draenei allowed.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Let's see, Saturday night.

Trying to think of a pick up trick.

Think I'll go out in my chef's pants, a hoodie, a backwards baseball cap, and stare at a beer. If anyone asks, I'm trying to make it vanish. Chug chug chug. There, magic.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Boy glad I don't deal with this. Would destroy my self esteem to be used that way
    If they're good at it, you won't even know they were there and gone.

To the person, it's just a breif moment of a fun moment. Like a lifesaver candy.

It seems kind of stupid to do this. Why am I going to expend time and energy in talking to a woman I don't want to be in a relationship with?

10+ Year Old Account
    OP is right I agree. Same reason animals go for the weaker prey its easy. And yes choosing the ugly girl will make you more interesting to the others. When its last call you gotta pull out the tricks or go home and tug yourself.
    Semper Fi

"The Game" by Neil Strauss or something. All you ever need to know on how to pick up women.