Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmeebs View Post
    You say to overclock and don't even recommend an upgraded heatsink (without some upgrade from stock you won't get an amazing overclock.

All the rest of the parts seem to be whatever the cheapest thing you could find was., while decent parts, he says he wants to stream, which the G3258 isn't probably going to cut it, and a lot of hte other parts he would be better off spending more now, so he doesn't have to upgrade in a year and a half.
    This really depends on what encoding he uses for streaming. I mean, if you use nVidias Shadowplay or when using OBS select the option for using nVidia NVENC the load is moved off the CPU. I would imagine one could stream decently with a G3258 and one of those options.

Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    This really depends on what encoding he uses for streaming. I mean, if you use nVidias Shadowplay or when using OBS select the option for using nVidia NVENC the load is moved off the CPU. I would imagine one could stream decently with a G3258 and one of those options.
    With a budget level 2gb GPU?

Also Depends what you would consider 'decently'. People don't really watch streams that are less than 720p

Quote Originally Posted by Schmeebs View Post
    With a budget level 2gb GPU?

Also Depends what you would consider 'decently'. People don't really watch streams that are less than 720p
    Yeah, with a budget level 2GB GPU. Look at my GPU, it's a slight step above the 950, but it's still a budget level 2GB GPU and I stream either 720P/60FPS or 1080p/30FPS

Quote Originally Posted by thunterman View Post
    you sound so arrogant that I don't even want to help you. I'm shocked others have. You may want to consider editing your post to prevent people thinking your an ass.
    Oh, but i am.

Appreciate the responses from the people that did, just trying to cut the B.S. and get some clear cut answers. Appreciated all the help

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    You forgot the part where he wants to stream....
    What about Nvidia Shadowplay?

seems like everyones forgetting this is for a streamer, you need to include the most important peripheral: DXRacer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearburd View Post
    seems like everyones forgetting this is for a streamer, you need to include the most important peripheral: DXRacer
    I have to say i chuckled. They are quite expensive but not bad chairs :P
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.