Poll: What species do you want?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Sub-race varieties. All the reasonable stand-alones have been by used now.
    High Elves are a bad idea. Numerous reasons.
    Ogres are too big honestly. Even scaled down to tauren size they still look wrong, and any bigger and they can't fit through much (a problem tauren still occasionally face).
    Anyone else added would feel out of place, kinda like pandaren.

The fuck you on about ? This is the SWTOR sub-forum, not WoW....
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

I'd like to see the Nautolan the most and think it'd be the most likely to come next.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nautolans are my first pick. I just hope they get more customization options then the Togruta got. I also have always wanted to play a Kel Dor but doubt that will ever happen.

I really doubt Voss will be playable, since it will break the story of the entire race. However any race that only needs a headswap and can retain the 4 default body shapes have high chance of being introduced.

Rodian or wookie would be great! Both have/had pretty significant roles in old trilogy and other games.
    Thunder Focus Tea can now be combined with a bit of milk and a few drops of vanilla extract to produce a lovely hot beverage for all seasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say Wookie if we ever get Kashyyyk. It, Telos and Dantooine are the only planets left from KotOR to be put in game. Well there is Malachor V as well.

I voted Kel'dor though. Always liked Plo Koon. But I'd be happy with Rodian or Duro as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nautolan and Wookie would be awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Droid would be dope as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just don't see how they could make Wookie playable without some major overhauls to the game's systems. They don't speak basic and they are larger then all other races so they wouldn't be able to just drop them into the existing cutscenes and they don't wear armor like the existing player characters either. As interesting as it would be to play a Wookie, I just do not see it happening.

zeltron, nautolan, or falleen.

Zeltron all the way baby. Chantique is so boss!

Last edited by Chantique; 2015-09-20 at 02:46 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    This game needs Murlocs, so i vote them.

I would rock the hell out of a Khaleesh, and who wouldn't want to wonder the galaxy as a Wookie? hehe Unleash the beast indeed!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Nautolan is an obvious one and will probably be in the works, especially after that talk about races with no headgear.

Kaleesh is another high possibility for the same reason.

Personally though I'd love to play a Selkath, but only if we get Selkath specific voice acting... where everything we say comes across as KOTOR-style schlurpshhhclskkkchlurp noises.

On a side note, if we ever get Kaskyyk and Kaskyyk strongholds, ill never play imp again.
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs