Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

A question for white girls.

How come you're always barefoot after the bar?

Shit never fails. Every time the night is pretty much over, you see white girls, whether they have small polished feet or nasty Barney Rubble Flintstone feet, you're always barefoot.

I never see any other girls do this. Is it a white privlege thing?

I don't get it. Why you do this?

They probably come in high heels for some odd reason, and realize it's too hard to dance in them or something.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post

Shit never fails. Every time the night is pretty much over, you see white girls, whether they have small polished feet or nasty Barney Rubble Flintstone feet, you're always barefoot.

The more expensive high heels are, the more uncomfortable they are. So at the end of the night white girls have to take their heels off, while other races are fine. Obviously.

Heels being uncomfortable. To be fair, I'm sure Asian women also do it if they have heels

High heels are painful if you are in them long enough. The taller/heavier a woman is, and the taller the heel, the more likely they're going to hurt.

I like wearing 3-4" pumps, gives me a height of 6'0-6'1 when I'm out. I keep a pair of flats in the car, though...I don't walk around barefoot.

Heels suck to wear and hurt them, they take them off at the end....mystery solved.

Obviously white peoples feet ache faster in heels. I thank my Asian side for my superior feet
    X

Because women are retarded and wear shoes that are not only uncomfortable, but dangerous to pretty much every foot and lower leg muscle. So instead of wearing a normal shoe, they wear horrible high heels and eventually take them off because of the pain they cause.

10+ Year Old Account
    White girls take longer to figure out to dance for the club. All women do it, all women fall into the trap of wearing heels to the club. Maybe it takes white women a bit longer to stop wearing them to the club? Same as it takes black dudes a while to know not to wear their good J's to the club.

To women, you're rarely in a situation where guys actually notice your heels. We don't really notice your heels in the club, just how tall they make you. Guys tend to care less about height as well. I'm going to notice you whether you're 6ft or 5ft tall. Heels are for models taking full body pictures in bright lights.
    Last edited by PACOX; 2015-09-19 at 06:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulune View Post
    Because women are retarded and wear shoes that are not only uncomfortable, but dangerous to pretty much every foot and lower leg muscle. So instead of wearing a normal shoe, they wear horrible high heels and eventually take them off because of the pain they cause.
    Yes indeed, they are terrible for feet. Hence why I wear flats to work and going out attire once a week or less...I've seen older women's feet from wearing heels every day for 60-70 years and it is not pretty.

Definately white privledge

Maybe the clubs they go to don't let them wear nike cortez shoes?.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because heels hurt.

which is why I dont wear them unless I absolutely have to. I like flat sandals, or those clog types.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Because heels hurt.

which is why I dont wear them unless I absolutely have to. I like flat sandals, or those clog types.
    lol, you wear crocs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Definately white privledge
    OMG TONY TONY.

How is she?

OMG TONY TONY.

How is she?
    My new baby daughter? She is absolutely gorgeous

Haven't you seen the pics on FB?

10+ Year Old Account
    lol, you wear crocs
    not crocs! but like...wedges insead to just pointy heals. Less pressure on my feet.

and gratz on fatherhood!

not crocs! but like...wedges insead to just pointy heals. Less pressure on my feet.

and gratz on fatherhood!
    Thank you thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    My new baby daughter? She is absolutely gorgeous

Haven't you seen the pics on FB?
    I did!

Is your baby mama putting out again, or did she during pregnancy?

- - - Updated - - -

and gratz on fatherhood!
    you'd probably look good in Uggs.

I did!

Is your baby mama putting out again, or did she during pregnancy?
    LOL......she did during, but it will be a while after