Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    And you are letting that happen you shit lord!
    I'll go reflect on my actions, as always in my corner.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    You say "2 rapes"?
    This is more than two.
    Wow that's pretty crazy.

Even more so considering that even your article states that rapists are sentenced to prison time.
    The fact a man goes to jail after raping a woman doesn't unrape her.

A shocking German document dated August 18th from a refugee center in Hessen (Germany) sounds the alarm about Muslim immigrants raping the women AND children. They clearly state that it is not incidental: it happens a lot. Women don’t dare go to the bathroom at night and sleep in their day clothes.

According to this document women are “assigned a subordinate role” and unaccompanied females are treated as “fair game.” Many of these women, according to the document, are fleeing “forced marriage” and/or “female genital mutilation.”

The consequences are numerous rapes and sexual assaults. Increasingly is also reports of forced prostitution.

There are not not isolated cases.
    Women report that they, as well as children, have been raped or sexual assaulted are exposed.

These are the people who are going to be released into society after they’ve traumatized their fellow refugees. These are savages. Imagine what they’ll do to non-Muslim women in Germany, France, UK, etc.

Germany expects to take in one million Muslim migrants this year.

Remember, these are the same “refugees” who threw the Christians off the boats to their deaths during the Mediterranean journey a few months back.

- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2015/09/docu....QNyKh5FH.dpuf

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    I'll go reflect on my actions, as always in my corner.
    Nobody puts baby in the corner

except me

Deleted
    Rape is a highly emotive issue.

When people want to vilify a group, rape is an easy go-to thing to inflate in importance and try to get a knee-jerk violent response.

You say "2 rapes"?

This is more than two.
    This just in: Rape happens.

A handful of cases vs the thousand done each year via ordinary residents. Nice.

15+ Year Old Account
    So where are the figures that show that rape is increasing dramatically?

Or is this post utter horseshit like usual?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Every time I read news like these, only one thought comes to mind.
    "What have they done? Now I feel like I need a weapon."

The fact a man goes to jail after raping a woman doesn't unrape her.
    ok i will admit that report is rather unsettling

Thoughts?
    I'm not sure what thoughts you are expecting people to have? Do you think some people will be agreeing that the rapes are good?

Quote Originally Posted by Leonaras View Post
    This just in: Rape happens.

A handful of cases vs the thousand done each year via ordinary residents. Nice.
    that's my take on it as well, how many rapes were attempted or perpetrated by native persons during this same time period?? what are those statistics? but i will say that report he linked is disturbing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    Immigration should be stopped if it leads to increase in crime. Importing crime is not acceptable.
    Unfortunately the mainstream media will pretend there isn't a problem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    /end_of_thread

I didn't even need to read the article to know that it was going to be absurd hyperbole from immigrantophobes.
    So Rape is ok as long as it's in small amounts.

Thanks Feminist!

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2015-09-19 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    I am glad he left that last line in
    It really shows how biased the article is.
    Meanwhile, the raping of German women by asylum seekers is becoming commonplace.

well to be fair if the claim was objectively true it wouldn't be biased. The problem is he can't prove the claim. And the claim isn't backed up by any information provided so far.

german citizens don't commit rape?

just curious why someone feels it's important enough to post about rape when a refugee does it, but never posted about it when it was done thousands of times before by citizens

is it because they condone rape as long as it's citizen on citizen?

/end_of_thread

I didn't even need to read the article to know that it was going to be absurd hyperbole from immigrantophobes.

Bullshit articles like these are the reason why nobody takes anything serious that tries to blame immigrants for things anymore.
    Well the fact that you pretend there aren't any ISLAMIC EXTREMISTS at all is just as goofy and irresponsible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    german citizens don't commit rape?

just curious why someone feels it's important enough to post about rape when a refugee does it, but never posted about it when it was done thousands of times before by citizens

is it because they condone rape as long as it's citizen on citizen?
    yea im thinking the same thing and that's why his argument fails in the end.

Deleted
    Yes, that is exactly what I said... /s

Hyperbole after hyperbole...
    Well, let's actually stop the jokes here and drop the facts.

Those two rapes wouldn't have happened if the immigrants were not allowed into the country, Just like the increased rape statistics in Sweden, and the increasing ones in Germany.

But of course that's just white people racism that's making them get culture shock and think women who are not oppressed doormats from being sex-fodder.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleSaint View Post

yea im thinking the same thing and that's why his argument fails in the end.
    Because the solution is different and much easier - have restricted immigration

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Because the solution is different and much easier - have restricted immigration
    Not even restricted, Why not just stop Middle east immigration all together?

What do they really provide us? 10 years of free cheap labour before a second great wave of automation?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Two people were raped, it's an epidemic! All migrants are bad! The little Muslim boys just can't control themselves!

What is this garbage?
    It's a lot more than that, it's barely reported in the media. According to police reports they have to file Germany is rapidly heading towards where Sweden is right now. Some of the stuff that is happening is enough to turn ones stomach. That you guys make light of it and basically spit into the victims faces is absolutely vile.

And for those "but x don't"? They do, they however don't do it as frequently or even remotely approaching the same level especially given how far more they are that is quite telling.