WTB Heroic HFC carry - sorry if this is not the right forum

I'm in the market to obtain Heroic HFC carries. Ideally this would result in multiple looting items as well as tips, tricks, and tutoring in the healing aspects of HFC. I am sorry if this is the incorrect forum and I would love to know any ways to contact anyone offering heroic carries. Thanks much. Please send me a message here on the board.
    Last edited by Menards; 2015-09-20 at 06:48 AM.

Deleted
    Against the ToS to buy / sell for $$.

Understood, thanks and edited.

Check your realm forum or just ask in trade at a busy time. If youre able to get gold on the more populated servers, they definetely do carries

Loots and kills are easy, assuming you have enough gold (anywhere from 200k to 500k I think, depending on how much loot you want.)
    Tips, on the other hand, are probably not. It all depends on the niceness of the healers who carry you on that day, and gold might not help you there either. At least personally, if someone wants to ask me for tips (quite unlikely) I'd either say no outright or not ask for gold at all.

If you're too lazy to check the realm forums on battle.net/websites of major guilds, say if you're US or EU and someone might tell you where to look/who to contact.

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't the place for these kinds of advertising.