Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, Scotland stole off with it and won't let us wear them anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mostly among people who belong to traditionalist religious sects, but otherwise I don't even know what to consider "traditional" American clothing.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's Oktoberfest... so sadly... Bavarians everywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Mostly among people who belong to traditionalist religious sects, but otherwise I don't even know what to consider "traditional" American clothing.
    Bootcut jeans, trainers and an ill-fitting t-shirt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Only on our constitution day, some performances (traditional music/dance), and some celebrations like christening/name giving, confirmation and stuff like that.

Majority of people have one for constitution day, looks nice.
    Oh my god bunads <3

My ex is Norwegian, she looked damn fine in hers ;o

Hell, I see a lot of Indian men here in Orange County, California wearing kurtas to the grocery store and shit. The really nice silk ones honestly look really good, almost wish I could pull off the look, but I am well aware I would look like a fool in one.

At least I can pull off traditional kilts really well.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is traditional American clothing? A pair of jeans and a t-shirt?

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    those outfits are beautiful
    I know right, should start using them again.

kilt at low price

kilt is tradition dress in USA.They wear this dress on special occasions.Royalkilt crafted in USA provide a wide range of modern kilts, custom kilts that match your choice. Kilts are available for sale in different tartans. Royalkilt have kilts for men and women at cheap prices. Leather, Scottish, tactical, camouflage and many more variety of kilts.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is still must be countries where alot of folks wear trad clothing even during daily life and not just during holidays and perfomances. Peru and Bolivia comes to mind.

Here in Bavaria, southern Germany, we have some kind of neo-traditionalism, which includes wearing "Lederhosen" as you might know from Oktoberfest and the stereotype german (but it's just worn in southern Germany, Austria and Switzerland).

In my generation our parents would have liked to see us in the traditional clothing, but we would have never have worn it by choice. Today's generation is completely different, now the children actually want to wear them. It's probably some generation pendulum mechanic.
    While you could wear them as an everyday clothing (and they are actually meant to be) they are usually reserved for special days.

Deleted
    The Royals and thier troops.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mike milan View Post
    kilt is tradition dress in USA.They wear this dress on special occasions.Royalkilt crafted in USA provide a wide range of modern kilts, custom kilts that match your choice. Kilts are available for sale in different tartans. Royalkilt have kilts for men and women at cheap prices. Leather, Scottish, tactical, camouflage and many more variety of kilts.
    How low are the low prices mike?

Other than some holidays and special events, not really. But the Sami wears traditional clothing.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by mike milan View Post
    Necro'd by this guy. Wow. I'm actually impressed.

Casually, no... but often do for ceremonies and such.