Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Cancer kids ejected from park because of Obama

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...f65_story.html

After the white house would not light up the white house in gold to show support for CureFest for Childhood Cancer, the group had permits to hold a candlelight vigil in Lafayette park. The secret service made them leave because the president used a near by white house exit to go address the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation’s annual gala.

Since this group had permits, the white house knew in advance that the group would be there....why would the president not use another exit or leave at some other time? Why intentionally disrupt a candlelight vigil for children with cancer? It's children with cancer.

The saddest part of this out of touch administration is, that the candlelight vigil was being held because the white house would not light up in gold for support, even though they will light it in rainbow colors to support homosexuals. I am not suggesting that obama would support homosexuals over children with cancer.....but I guess children with cancer can't vote.

You're really reaching for dirt to throw at Obama here.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    You're really reaching for dirt to throw at Obama here.
    How is it reaching? He knew the vigil would be there and ...you're right, I am wrong, there is only 1 exit out of the white house.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Typical post for a guy named Texasrules

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    Typical post for a guy named Texasrules
    Typical, attack the messenger, ignore the message.

I notice nobody here is actually trying to defend this administration.

10+ Year Old Account
    damn i thought it was an orlong post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    but I guess children with cancer can't vote.
    So is Obama running for a 3rd term?

texasrules declares that obama hates cancer children. yep

How is it reaching? He knew the vigil would be there and ...you're right, I am wrong, there is only 1 exit out of the white house.
    What makes you think Obama had anything to do with this rather than just his staff at the white house? It's as silly as looking down on Obama because the secret service went out for hookers to brought them back to their hotel. It's the secret service's job the protect the president, not the other way around.

even though they will light it in rainbow colors to support homosexuals. I am not suggesting that obama would support homosexuals over children with cancer.....but I guess children with cancer can't vote.
    They lit it up rainbow style once, on the day it became legal nationwide. People have had cancer for always. And those children won't be able to vote for Obama, ever. Or the parents, friends, and family of the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Camel View Post
    I am sure if this was a rally for criminal immigrants, the white house would have used a different door so they could use the park.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Feral Camel View Post
    Hes trying to become the illuminati muslim antichrist by being democratically elected a third time and taking over the world
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    What makes you think Obama had anything to do with this rather than just his staff at the white house? It's as silly as looking down on Obama because the secret service went out for hookers to brought them back to their hotel. It's the secret service's job the protect the president, not the other way around.
    Because Obama hates cancer kids, didn't you read the thread?

Jeeze.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Because Obama hates cancer kids, didn't you read the thread?

Jeeze.
    Yeah no, that's offensive. Obama hates everyone.

Jeeze.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystile View Post
    They lit it up rainbow style once, on the day it became legal nationwide. People have had cancer for always. And those children won't be able to vote for Obama, ever. Or the parents, friends, and family of the kids.
    I guess you have a dark view that kids with cancer never get better. Or that their parents would never vote for the democratic party. Well, with the current health care system, you may be spot on.

Still see no one even trying to defend what the administration did, just keep attacking me. Shows how badly you only see one point of view. I saw no mention of fox news, one of you forgot to quote them. Come on, keep going with the insults and lazy arguments you keep saying to each other to garner points with other like minded people. Keep ignoring how out of touch the administration is.
    Last edited by TexasRules; 2015-09-22 at 02:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lame duck president. I find my outrage level is at about a 2. Cause really, what is this outrage supposed to accomplish, except more hate for a president who cant run anymore?

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably Obamas' fault they got cancer to beging with. Everyone knows he hates American children just because they're American.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Lame duck president. I find my outrage level is at about a 2. Cause really, what is this outrage supposed to accomplish, except more hate for a president who cant run anymore?
    lame duck
    noun
    noun: lame duck; plural noun: lame ducks; modifier noun: lame-duck

North American
    an official (especially the president) in the final period of office, after the election of a successor.
    "as a lame duck, the president had nothing to lose by approving the deal"
    an ineffectual or unsuccessful person or thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks Obama.

The worst. Just the worst. Truly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    lame duck
    noun
    noun: lame duck; plural noun: lame ducks; modifier noun: lame-duck

North American
    an official (especially the president) in the final period of office, after the election of a successor.
    "as a lame duck, the president had nothing to lose by approving the deal"
    an ineffectual or unsuccessful person or thing.
    eh, then scratch that. A president who cant run anymore and thus doesnt have to care about outrage