Spotify Car Mode, help getting this thing done!

To be clear, I'm not the creator of this idea on the Spotify community page. This is not a shameless self-plug, but a plug of a feature that should have been in Spotify a long time ago.

I'm a paying Spotify user, who frequently has to travel upwards from 400km a day. My car supports the classic USB and Bluetooth and Spotify functions well enough as long as I don't want to switch between playlists, but as soon as I'm 'done' with my current playlist, I can't switch between playlists from my car interface. The only reason I'm still using USB, is the lack of a proper Car Mode in Spotify. Right now it has tiny menu's, requiring far too much attention to be able to get right without risking serious accidents.
    Now, getting your screen to display the output from your phone doesn't seem to be done frequently, because I can't find any reliable sources saying that they offer this service, so I'm going for the next best thing.

This idea was suggested by "Marco" and is currently being monitored by Spotify, to see whether it's a feature they think is worth implementing.

Even though I don't agree with all the ideas in the picture, I want even less clutter, I think getting a dedicated car mode is worth getting and needs some attention. If you are a Spotify user, how about hopping in and giving a thumbs up?

- More space for touch functions
    - Faster access to play and pause actions
    - Reduced functionality for safer and faster access during driving
    Last edited by Vespian; 2015-09-22 at 07:59 AM.

Deleted
    have you not heard of Radio 4?

no need to mess around with playlists or any such tripe.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    have you not heard of Radio 4?

no need to mess around with playlists or any such tripe.
    No.

/10chars

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    No.

/10chars
    you should really try it, you'll never go back!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/programmes/schedules

I'll check it out, but that doesn't mean we should skip getting Spotify a Car Mode .

Also; How can they not have metal as a category :/
    Last edited by Vespian; 2015-09-22 at 08:16 AM.

Deleted
    I'm surprised they don't already have a mode similar to this for accessibility reasons.

Not many people on this forum are over 50.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Not many people on this forum are over 50.
    that's pretty racist you know.