Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Achievements to enter groups

Have you ever wanted to enter a group for, well, anything, but they required the "completion of said anything" achievement?

Fret no more!

Go to:
    Fake Achievement

Custom made achievement links to urinate on all those self-empowered raid leaders.
    Get yours today!

Deleted
    I would suggest to raid leaders to right click->report for cheating after you armory those players and see they lie. Blizzard is not banning it yet because presumably they think more people lie with it than actually lead. However, they have said in a Blue post that they encourage suggestions to start banning it, because they may change their stance in the future.

Deleted
    Addons to fake achies are as old as achies themselves.

That's why I, and many others, check the armory to be sure

Quote Originally Posted by Flabberly View Post
    to urinate on all those self-empowered raid leaders.
    Get yours today!
    Anything that helps me urinate on other players is a welcome thing in my book. Wheee!

Deleted
    The irony is though when you get ignored you won't be invited on a raid that would take you if you were unignored.

10+ Year Old Account
    Custom made achievement links to urinate on all those self-empowered raid leaders.
    Get yours today!
    Because of addons like this, RL now do armory checks for achievement. So... useless addon?
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

yeh some leaders ask for multiple ring upgrades, so you need a friend to link their upgraded ring lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Alroxas View Post
    Because of addons like this, RL now do armory checks for achievement. So... useless addon?
    Buuuuut, you only have to spot one raid leader who doesn't, then you'll get the achievement and be free to chose among all of the others who do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alroxas View Post

The main problem is they are liars. I don't want liars in the environment I play in, and in extension the whole game. It means they are people that try to betray a whole group of other people in order to get what they want.

That's why I want them banned for 48 hours so there is some punishment for their antisocial behavior.

They will also use the double standard that raid leaders are supposedly carried.

Raid leaders though do all the work to form the group and wait the most.

Also they are not liars anyway, they are up front about everything.

Asking for an achi to prove you have done the fight and know full well what you are doing is self empowered? Sounds like OP is just bad and can't kill Archi Normal.

Deleted
    Have you ever wanted to enter a group for, well, anything, but they required the "completion of said anything" achievement?

Fret no more!

Go to:
    Fake Achievement

Get yours today!
    Most ppl are checking armory...

Is it just me who's grossed out with all the "peeing on people" language here? Man, you sound like one classy person OP.

Deleted
    Buuuuut, you only have to spot one raid leader who doesn't, then you'll get the achievement and be free to chose among all of the others who do.
    Make your own group. Hard isn't it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Is it just me who's grossed out with all the "peeing on people" language here? Man, you sound like one classy person OP.
    Hey whatever gets you there! :O

Deleted
    The indiscriminate hate against leaders is basically like complaining a teacher gave a bad mark, fairly.

Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    The indiscriminate hate against leaders is basically like complaining a teacher gave a bad mark, fairly.
    Tbh I will only hate if said leader does not have the achi themselves as I believe it to be hypocritical unless they are advertising as a progress run and accept those who are also wanting to try to down it.

Considering you don't even need an addon to fake an achievement, until blizzard actually changes that, they won't be banning anyone.

I would suggest to raid leaders to right click->report for cheating after you armory those players and see they lie. Blizzard is not banning it yet because presumably they think more people lie with it than actually lead. However, they have said in a Blue post that they encourage suggestions to start banning it, because they may change their stance in the future.
    That would be the most absolute dumbest thing to ban someone over. If that was the case you might as well report anyone who links the achievement, but didn't earn it on that toon while you are at it. Of all the things they should be banning players over this would be the dumbest.

I'd also like to see this so called blue post stating that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Tbh I will only hate if said leader does not have the achi themselves as I believe it to be hypocritical unless they are advertising as a progress run and accept those who are also wanting to try to down it.

It's not hypocritical and I'll tell you why. They put most of the work to form the group and they wait the longest so they paid something, especially if they don't reserve any item, and they usually don't reserve items if they are not overgeared themselves, or they shouldn't. In extension it's a double standard when some blame those leaders when themselves they don't put the work to form a group.

Also, a good raid leader will help multiple more players than the players that existed in his 1st kill.

e.g. I had a 1st clumsy kill as a leader but now I have at least 10 more kills that I help others.

It's not hypocritical and I'll tell you why. They put most of the work to form the group and they wait the longest so they paid something, especially if they don't reserve any item, and they usually don't reserve items if they are not overgeared themselves, or they shouldn't. In extension it's a double standard when some blame those leaders when themselves they don't put the work to form a group.

Also, a good raid leader will help multiple more players than the players that existed in his 1st kill.

e.g. I had a 1st clumsy kill as a leader but now I have at least 10 more kills that I help others.
    Don't get me wrong I agree there that they put in the most effort but asking for an achi you yourself don't have for example is just asking to be carried by those who are possibly more experienced. (key word possibly in that)