Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    That is not the point, the fact is you can be attacked by anyone at any time, why should half the population be able to live with no repercussions?

I am not mean to people, boys or girls. Especially boys, because, hey, I know most guys can ragdoll me quick. Perhaps I should use the vagina powers to just be a nasty person to someone because I know that guys won't do shit.... because some how taking peoples shit is "manly."
    He doesn't care. No really. He just wants to call you a beta.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Beta? Blah, save the Greek for the Frat meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    If you have no time to make a proper post, you either have no valid point or you should really not post.
    Actually, I didn't bother explaining it because I figure it already has been explained to you in the past and you probably ignored it and I figured there would probably be at least one other who would in my absence.

As for you posts, it was not a fact, it was more along the lines of an educated guess as most women who physically attack their men unprovoked will typically do the same to their children. You can read up on the statistics for that if you want.

And I said playing the chump as that is exactly what you are doing when you allow others to attack you without repercussion, doubly so when you refuse to do something because of gender. Hell, I am a fraction of the size of Brock Lesner but I am betting if I ran up and hit him in the face, it would probably do next to nothing to him and he would still kick my ass even though I am not even a remote threat to him just on principle. And no one is even saying to lay them out when they hit you, just give them what they gave so they know not to do it again.

But even then, no one said anything about hitting her on the thread, you were trying to bad mouth the man for reporting it and turning her in.

When I see a woman hit a man and him not do anything about, I see a chump and when I see another man jump in when they defend themselves and hit back without even hitting hard but just enough to let them know, I see a chump and a tool white knighting when it wasn't needed or earned.

There is a huge difference between a man attacking a girl and him defending himself. You can't seem to tell the difference.

But since you are a guy, lets put this in perspective for you, if a small guy walked up and talked shit to you and hit you in the face, would you do anything about it? If you did, then you are no better than the guys you shit talk for hitting women and for the exact same reasons.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phitness View Post
    http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/2015/...buse/72545676/

So basically the wife(soon to be ex-wife) has been making claims of domestic abuse against him so he started wearing a gopro to show whats really happening. Sad thing is that if he didn't have the vid she probably would have gotten him arrested by telling the police he "just assaulted me".

Just remember gents never stick your dick in crazy or this could be your life one day.
    Basically. And then the land-whales bitch about there being no good men. Best thing men of this day and age can do is to start exerting their rights, being selective on who they are with and let the feminazi generation find wives. Then their crap will die out, much like when the Dodo went extinct.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Yeah but she's still gonna get fully custody.
    It's hard to argue with a Camera, and times are changing. Might see something different for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    That is not the point, the fact is you can be attacked by anyone at any time, why should half the population be able to live with no repercussions?

I am not mean to people, boys or girls. Especially boys, because, hey, I know most guys can ragdoll me quick. Perhaps I should use the vagina powers to just be a nasty person to someone because I know that guys won't do shit.... because some how taking peoples shit is "manly."
    It's not manly to go the easy way and beat a woman into submission. It doesn't solve anything, either. When two guys have a go at each other, they trade some punches and nobody gets hurt. If women have a go at each other, those crazy bitches don't stop at a few punches. So you can either take the few cuffs and embarass them into stopping, wich works surprisingly well, or you can start beating her to a pulp to make her stop. Cos she won't stop on her own once you've opened the court to a battle royale. What's worse, she'll later continue to use exactly the fact that you've gone physical on her ass against you, that's exactly how they get all these domestic abuse cases. Women have absolutely no sense of honour in that regard. Unlike two guys who'll probably have a beer after trading those punches, because they suddenly realise they're big friends after all...

But yes, try to use your vagina powers. I know I usually don't meet girls trying to get physical with me ever again. I avoid them like the pest. All the looks and cute act won't save them from ending up with an asshole that does my job far better than I ever could. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Don't even know what that is... beta?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    But since you are a guy, lets put this in perspective for you, if a small guy walked up and talked shit to you and hit you in the face, would you do anything about it? If you did, then you are no better than the guys you shit talk for hitting women and for the exact same reasons.
    I know small guys that could floor you in under 5 seconds. If you don't get how muscle distribution works, please stop thinking up weird ass out of reality scenarios just to prove a point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Basically. And then the land-whales bitch about there being no good men. Best thing men of this day and age can do is to start exerting their rights, being selective on who they are with and let the feminazi generation find wives. Then their crap will die out, much like when the Dodo went extinct.
    I agree so much with that.

/30buchstaben
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

I know small guys that could floor you in under 5 seconds. If you don't get how muscle distribution works, please stop thinking up weird ass out of reality scenarios just to prove a point.
    You somehow managed to completely miss the point, yet again. Let me give you a very simple hypothetical question:

You are attacked by an individual smaller then yourself. You are unable to tell if they are male or female. They seem to be pretty determined to harm you. Do you defend yourself? Or do you just stand there like a chump and let them beat your ass?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Mostly straight male audience, happy now
    >MMO-C
    >Mostly straight

Sure... sure..

Where can I sign the petition for a Winter military drama extravaganza blog?

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Dude, that would probably be really popular, lol.
    *forms triangle*

JUST. DO IT.

And I know small women who could floor you in under 5 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by WarFalcon1 View Post
    Not wanting to lose your kids or go to jail will do that.
    Smart man had discipline. Although she was trying to make him lash at her, he endured it. I get the feeling if her abuse really pushed him passed his point of endurance, it would end a lot worse than just domestic abuse. Ladies, don't do stupid shit like this to a man that's trained to kill.

This subject is one of the reasons why I dissent against feminism. The Duluth Model for domestic violence is still extremely pervasive, and explicitly advocated by many academic feminists and feminist organizations. The problem, of course, is that it's completely wrong. It baselessly assumes men to be the primary offender in all D/V cases. It also obfuscates the root causes for violence in the home, by asserting that men are just inherently violent and domineering. It is precisely because of this view of domestic violence that men are effectively required to videotape any encounter they have with an abusive partner, just to be taken seriously by authorities. Depending on their situation, many men also run the risk of being displaced from their homes if they call the cops.

There's a lot of apologia surrounding the model as well. Appeals to the disparate physiology between men and women, or very dubious assertions that there is some historical context for the model. There's also a lot of pushback whenever people dissent against it, and seek to help male victims specifically. We see this a lot in Canada, with respect to men's groups in university campuses being explicitly contested, and identity politics in all domestic violence policies (there's a reason why it's OCTEVAW and not OCTEV). It really came out into the open with Earl Silverman, who ran the only men's shelter in the nation awhile back. Unfortunately, after a very long time struggling to get any funding, he was eventually found dead in an apparent suicide. Tragic, to say the least.
    Last edited by Anonymous1038853; 2015-09-24 at 12:55 PM.