Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Why do you always come up to show simplicity and /thread worthy posts?
    I am getting too old to argue with people on the internet, simplicity is the new complex answers

I could write essay length posts on subjects like this, but it would take too long and also likely be ignored, so I stay with short open answers.
    Last edited by mmoccd6b5b3be4; 2015-09-23 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    I don't think mexican immigrants impact the supply of Pancheros fucking amazing Buritos.
    Either you live near me, or pancheros has spread a lot further than I thought.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    I am getting too old to argue with people on the internet, simplicity is the new complex answers

I could write essay length posts on subjects like this, but it would take too long and also likely be ignored, so I stay with short open answers.
    Lurkers read a lot of stuff that seems like it's being ignored. Just because no one responds doesn't mean that no one appreciated it. Whenever I'm arguing a point, I always think of the people who never respond. I know I'm not going to convince the person I'm arguing with because that kind of open-mindedness is rare, but there may be a lot of people on the fence who don't post. Those are the people worth arguing for.

Deleted

Than don't post, either enter the discussion and just share what's on your mind or don't post at all. Nobody should be here to win arguments, if anyone is than they have a sad life.

Deleted
    What we have so far (im gonna keep updating this just to proof to everyone immigration has tons of benefits (pun intended):
    Some of the Food
    Easy access to exotic tang.
    They don't die to ISIS.
    there's a chance that the people immigrating may be less stupid then the people already here.
    Easy to exploit if you are an employer.

Deleted

same here.
    /30 thingsomghowannoying

As i'm sure others have said already, a certain level of immigration is useful for providing a workforce to do seasonal and manual labor jobs, such as crop harvesting, construction, etc. These are jobs that too few people want a career doing (or even a short-term job in the summer for that matter), but still need doing anyway. Like it or not, that means employing immigrants.

Then there's jobs that too few are qualified for, especially in medicine and STEM fields. Those that are qualified don't always stay in field (ie they found a job that is easier / pays more), and/or retire, so you need a certain number to replace them. Numbers that we are no longer replacing via education, because the difficulty and pay simply isn't worth spending all that time and money at uni, and/or because there aren't enough places on enough courses anyway.

The trouble starts when you open the floodgates like Merkel did, and suddenly cannot handle the influx you weren't prepared for, and the fact that they may have extremely different cultural views, which may be incompatible with the country they're moving to.