Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Armory Stats - Brewfest Achievements, Blue Posts, Tweets, New Overwatch Heroes

September 22nd Hotfixes, Hellfire Amulet and Bans, Future Ghost Changes

How Good is Master Jouster, Hearthstone Americas Qualifiers VoDs, Strength in Numbers

Shacknews Interview Round-Up, Shop Sales, Rotation for Sept. 22, 2015 and Rexxar Price

Meet the New Overwatch Heroes - Junkrat (Defense) & Roadhog (Tank)

Armory Stats - Brewfest Achievements
    Today we are looking at the achievements you can earn from Brewfest. This data is from 2.1 million players active since August 1, 2015.

Don't see a chart? Enable javascript!

Name Side Points
    Direbrewfest Kill Coren Direbrew.
    69.21% 10
    Does Your Wolpertinger Linger? Obtain a Wolpertinger pet from the Brewfest quest line.
    57.28% 10
    Have Keg, Will Travel Obtain a Brewfest mount, or transform yours into one using Brewfest Hops.
    57.17% 10
    Down With The Dark Iron Defend the Brewfest camp from the Dark Iron attack and complete the quest, "This One Time, When I Was Drunk..."
    55.44% 10
    A Brew-FAST Mount Obtain an epic Brewfest mount.
    42.77%
    Brew of the Month Join the Brew of the Month club.
    37.12% 10
    Brewmaster Complete the Brewfest achievements listed below.
    35.35% 10
    Almost Blind Luck Fall 65 yards without dying while wearing Synthebrew Goggles during the Brewfest Holiday.
    34.28% 10
    Brew of the Year Sample 12 beers featured in the Brew of the Month club.
    23.43% 10
    Disturbing the Peace While wearing 3 pieces of Brewfest clothing, get completely smashed and dance in Dalaran.
    15.83% 10

Harvest Festival
    Harvest Festival is back again and mostly unchanged from previous years. This year, the quests reward a stack of 3 of your choice of consumable items that give your character a ghostly color tint for an hour.

Level Type Name
    1Junk Vengeful Spiritshard
    1Junk Peaceful Spiritshard
    1Junk Forlorn Spiritshard
    1Junk Anxious Spiritshard

Blue Posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Ashran Bug
    Letting everyone know that we're aware of a potential issue where players already in an active Ashran battle may receive a second pop-up prompt asking if you'd want to join the Ashran battle. This second prompt is a bug and is being looked into. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Renewing Subscriptions in Greece
    We wanted to let you know that we’re aware of the payment issues our players in Greece are currently facing. Certain banks are not processing international digital transactions for certain types of products, leaving many of you unable to pay for Blizzard games and services with credit cards or PayPal.

We’re carefully monitoring this situation, and we’d like to remind you of other payment options that are available to you. For World of Warcraft game time:
    • Pre-paid game cards should be available at local retailers like Plaisio, Public, Media Markt, Seven Spots, e-shop.gr, etc.
    • Those with in-game gold to spare can purchase 30 days of game time on the Auction House with the WoW Token

We’re also working with external partners and local retailers to bring Battle.net Gift Cards to Greece soon. These cards will provide you with an additional payment option by allowing you to charge up your Battle.net Balance in order to purchase items, including game time, in the Battle.net Shop. You can find more information here.(Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Blue Tweets
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Merc mode is awesome, but one flaw. Why are merced Alliance players allowed to whisper Alliance on the other team?
    what did you like or dislike about it? (holinka)

Ghostcrawler Tweets
    Ghostcrawler still occasionally talks about WoW. Remember that he no longer works for or speaks for Blizzard.
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Yea I find it really weird talking about that ex forever. Not only that but w.e you opinion on gets blamed on recent wow devs
    I try to talk about the features I worked on and decisions I made. I don't have any context for recent stuff. (OccupyGStreet)
    I know but there's ppl out there waiting to point out some cool thing you mention and turn it into a negative for blizz devs
    I agree it is not cool to use my comments to try and leverage change on the current dev team. (OccupyGStreet)

Except the "alternative" is always substantially less rewarding, so it will never be cared about.
    You can't just offer easy vs hard with the same rewards. Nobody will opt into hard "just because." (OccupyGStreet)

Overwatch - New Heroes: Junkrat and Roadhog
    Two new heroes have been announced, and Overpwn has all of the details!

Last edited by chaud; 2015-09-23 at 10:41 AM.

Deleted
    Yeah lack of Legion details is alarming.

Its going to end of in 1 of 2 scenarios;
    1. HFC lasts aslong as SoO.
    2. If not then it will be rushed to avoid 1.

Arent they working with Twitch on something? Why not have something set up for TwitchCon? Considering a large fan base will be there. (Perhaps they are, Just havent read it anywhere).

Merc mode is a disaster. Multiple times they've been nothing but moles and if they are not able to sabotage us, they don't even dismount and get credit for our success.

I haven't seen anyone being "moles". I don't think many people actually care about Horde vs. Alliance, they just want quicker queues. They would likely be AFKing in their respective factions base if they weren't merc mode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Merc mode is a disaster. Multiple times they've been nothing but moles and if they are not able to sabotage us, they don't even dismount and get credit for our success.
    That's very odd to see people AFKing or just chilling in base.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerryz View Post

Arent they working with Twitch on something? Why not have something set up for TwitchCon? Considering a large fan base will be there. (Perhaps they are, Just havent read it anywhere).
    If that happens then I can easily tell you about what will happen :P
    It feels WAY to early that we got from 15 months of SoO, and then into the end-game raid - HFC. HFC will last 10-12 months (If the expansion gets out at the same time as the movie, as the guessing game goes).

I've had more than just a few people in my RG talking about taking a break till Legion hits, have never had that in the past.
    They find HFC dull, and are tired of the orcs, the orcish architecture (which we've had to endure for ~3 expansions now), and the boss fights are so-so.

Archimonde is a silly example. I take that fight as them making a list of possible abilities that the boss can have.. And then instead of going "Let's go with this one, and that one.. and this one." then they went for "LET'S DO EVERYTHING, WOOO! LET'S HAVE INFERNALS TOGETHER WITH SHACKLES, SHADOW BEASTS, FEEDBACK, BANISHES! YAY! WOO!". Yes - In Caps Lock, cause that's how I imagine them in the office.
    I'm not saying it's impossible to beat, or even beyond hard, but just the sheer amount of abilities is silly - Cut it down by 50% and make the other abilities harder to deal with.

But yah, all in all / TL;DR:
    If HFC lasts for 12ish months then a lot of people are plotting to take that break which they haven't had in years.

Ok first Merc mode is AWESOME. They should have done this the day the made both factions available to players on one server/account. I cannot tell you how many people that I know who would not pvp in the past are starting to jump in because they can do so without at 45 min queue as I play mostly alliance characters. The racials take a second to get used to but it is just a simple change of a keybind and or setting the second trinket for my humans. I am sure there are a few idiots out there but those were the same idiots who would play horde while in voice chat with alliance players or the opposite and try to ruin the game for everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerryz View Post

Well, Blizzcon is in less than two months. I would hazard a guess that they are saving any new information for that event. Just a guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Repose View Post
    Well, Blizzcon is in less than two months. I would hazard a guess that they are saving any new information for that event. Just a guess.
    I would go with this...

10+ Year Old Account
    Österreich or Austria for the english speaking
    heh that junkrat char seem to resonate with something in me .

Quote Originally Posted by Shambulanced View Post
    I mean, I get that it's a free country, but how hard would it be for Ghostcrawler to just ignore the WoW questions? He doesn't have to answer them. People who specify wow in their question aren't looking for "general game opinion, " they're looking for fuel to use in their own crusade against the current team. It's not constructive.

That said, current devs really need a better PR manager/team, and could really stand to communicate better. A precedent was set and their relative silence becomes implied apathy in the minds of the community.
    Why should he? If he wants to talk about his previous work, why not? If the current team can't handle the comparison to past Wow its not really his fault.
    I enjoy reading his tweets, now that he can finally speak over wow without having to be positive about everything in Wow. It puts quite a lot of decisions in the past in perspective.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is that Mark Hamill voicing Junkrat? Or are my ears deceiving me?

Quote Originally Posted by hehegurl View Post
    I haven't seen anyone being "moles". I don't think many people actually care about Horde vs. Alliance, they just want quicker queues. They would likely be AFKing in their respective factions base if they weren't merc mode.
    You wouldnt be able to see them being moles. They're whispering.

Please do not let greek players pay for this game, never have i had to play with worse players that have a hard time understanding simple english

Anybody else thought about Goat from Megas XLR when Junkrat appeared?

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    Please do not let greek players pay for this game, never have i had to play with worse players that have a hard time understanding simple english
    Or how about you don't play if are so bothered with people from other countries playing it?

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Or how about you don't play if are so bothered with people from other countries playing it?
    If you have ever played with Greeks you might agree with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Baneleaf View Post
    If you have ever played with Greeks you might agree with him.
    I have in a few games some good ones some bad ones. At the end of the day everyone is entitled to play a video game they bought/ access if it is free to play. Yes language barriers are an issue but guess what not everyone speaks English as their first language or should be expected to learn it.

"Merc mode is awesome, but one flaw. Why are merced Alliance players allowed to whisper Alliance on the other team?"

what did you like or dislike about it? (holinka)
    Is this for real? LOL. Holinka...

Quote Originally Posted by apoe View Post
    Is this for real? LOL. Holinka...
    I can't believe a dev is that stupid. I will enlighten him. Because erm spying?!?!?!?!?