Poll: What class entertains you the most?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What class entertains you the most?

As the title suggests I'm asking you which class (and spec) gives you the more fun, despite its performances.
    In these times where end game is boring as hell, is there any class that makes you want to log in just to play it?
    The reason can be anything: cool spell effects, nice mechanic, you like the art of the buttons, whatever!

Personally I'm having fun playing shadow priest in PvP. It has a lot of mobility and requires some thinking (not much, some).

Can also ask this: what class bores you the most? For me it's a draw between Warrior (all 3 specs) and Pala (all 3 specs) xD

None as of this moment. The ability pruning took everything out that I really enjoyed.

I used to enjoy Fire mage. But they made it about crits instead of the fire.

Where is the NONE option in that poll?
    Last edited by Lillyth; 2015-09-23 at 10:59 AM.

Deleted
    I like Warrior most of them all, but I think it has largely something to do with that it's been my main since vanilla wow, so it embodies what it feels like to play wow for me. If I had to exclude warriors I'd probably say monks, both windwalker and brewmaster feel fun to play even though they may not always be the best performers in their roles. Also their ability to roll all over the place makes them feel more convenient and fun

Deleted
    Fire mage probably but it will never be my main as it has a history of being bad at PvP.
    Gladiator warriors are fun too (sword and board DPS) and frost DKs

Most boring? Monk, easily. All specs. I just dont like the theme and they're boring to play as well. Second place survival hunter. I generally like archers and gun based classes but surv hunter now feels like neither as most of the stuff you shoot out arent even projectiles, just funky comedy stuff like ravens and green magic and cyan magic bolts. It feels more like a "dirty" mage using a gun instead of a magic staff.

Warrior. Maybe because it is the first class I played and have as my main to this day. I have tried every other class and second character that I managed to level from 1-90 was a Holy Paladin. Also Blood DK. So I guess I like plate wearers. oh, right, I also got a frost mage to lvl 60+.

Everything else seems boring especially Rogue. Shaman and Druid sound great, but every time I try to level one of them I end up deleting the character at 20+ or so.
    have been playing for eight years and starting to think that i will never truly quit

Hunter.

Casters are too movement limited (if they changed them to allow movement at the expense of cast time, movement speed, or lowered damage then they would be more fun).

I've never really got on with melee classes. Being glued to an enemy just doesn't feel fun to me.

my main alliance rogue
    my alt alliance rogue
    my alt horde rogue

Deleted
    Warrior!

I like playing melee (hate casting) both as dps and tank.
    Warrior is still the most fun melee out there too!

I played feral druid in MoP. That was fun as fuck. Nowadays, Affilock and Enh Shammys hold my attention the most. The rest are just meh. It's a shame, because pre-prune, I had fun with pretty much every spec but BM hunter.

Affliction Lock is my favorite currently, but Glad Warriors were a ton of fun to play as well.

Rogues tend to be fun outside of raid settings. If they had left Elemental Shaman alone I would probably still be playing that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Druid by far..

But the purging of spells, every single expansion, is taking a huge chunk of the fun...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    Which*

Warlock mostly

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Palafuckingdin will always be my #1.
    Even if prot pallys aren't what they used to be.

Monk now, rolling around breathing fire, smashing kegs, flying kicks and so on, good fun.

Used to be Death Knight, but no fun allowed so a lot of their fun moves got removed. I'm amazed Dark simulacrums lasted this long.

Deleted
    Demonology warlock does, typically enough with the current state of things. Factoring in all specs though, probably mage or hunter.

Most boring? Destruction warlock without charred remains. Combat rogue (zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz).

I'm enjoying warlock Destro, mostly. Affli isn't too bad either, in PvE. Demo... well, it doesnt appeal to me, really.

Rogue is alright, assa is my favorite spec, though to be fair, I've never really given combat a shot

For some reason, I play spriest from time to time, though I'm quite bad

I used to enjoy DK (frost), but I dunno, doesn't feel so fun

I don't think I will ever play a mage. It just doesn't seem fun and like something I'd like to play

Enhancement seems like fun, but I can't be bothered with the totems

I will be honest - I can't stand classes/specs with what feels like a million abilities/spells.

Oh, and monk. Just ... no. I can't do it.

In this expansion? Warrior was the only tolerable class, and even that kind of sucked after a month. Gimmicky gladiator stance + terrible arms spec = general boredom.

Hunter. Unlimited movement, great toolkit, unique playstyle, good damage and utility. Legion just cements the deal.

I like Monks too, but they need a prune and SEF is painful to use. Mages are cool too, but could use some love in terms of mechanics. I'd love to play shaman more, but they are just not fun to play at all, and paired with their abysmal performance (outside resto), that just makes it worse.

I imagine most people haven't played all the classes and may just vote their main class. My signature pretty much says I played most of them, and while a lot of specs are quite fun to play I'd say protection warrior is my favorite. Its mostly because of the mobility, rage managing, and that I'm basically playing an indestructible fortress.