Deleted

looking for a multi-dot tracker addon.

Hello,

I am looking for an addon, that tracks my dots over multiple targets.

I want it so, When I select target "X" All my dots show over that target as a "castbar" counting down.

Aswell, when I have put my dots on target "X" and I switch to target "Y". I still would like to see the dots running on target "X" .

[ Doom xx sec. ]
    [ Immo. xx sec. ]
    [ Agony xx sec. ]

< Target X >

A friend mentioned tidyplates to me. But when i tried it yesterday, it gave me a lot of lua errors.

Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by mmocfcdf5122cc; 2015-09-23 at 01:28 PM.

Tidyplates is indeed the way to go (in my opinion). The lua errors you're talking about have been present since the latest patch, 6.2.2. No fix has been issued so far, but you can fix it yourself like so:
    In TidyPlatesCore.lua on line 233 change:

local health, cast = bargroup:GetChildren()

to:

local health, absorb, cast = bargroup:GetChildren()

Source

This fix worked for me and everyone else I've asked. If you don't have a dedicated software/scripting software you can edit the file in Notepad as well. Simply search for the line you have to replace .

Hope this helps!
    Last edited by Duckz0rs; 2015-09-23 at 01:33 PM.

I'd recommend using focus frame, boss frames (elv, suf, etc), nameplates (kui, tidyplates (requires a small fix)) and your own memory, If you really insist on wanting a multi dot tracking addon you can try this: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...teXorcist.html however I don't think it's very good as it will just end up covering your screen.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am using Forte on my Warlock and with the right settings nothing covers up your screen.

Tell Me When also works pretty well.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    WeakAuras2, Tidyplates, if you want a HUDtype layover try AFFdots, it does exactly what you're looking for.

Tidyplates or the ElvUI plates will put the DoTs on each target's plate with a number countdown. I don't know of any that incorporate a bar for each DoT over the targets' head. That'd be insanely cluttered IMO.

Deleted
    Raven can do this also.