Why can't we have an LFR for Normal Raids?

Sorry if this is a dumb question but I'd greatly appreciate some information as to why exactly is there no LFR for Normal difficulty raids?

Thanks.

Deleted
    Because random matchmaking + organised raiding does not a good experience make.

7+ Year Old Account
    What do you think normal raiding was made for? its the LFR of heroic.

There's a group finder you can use to find normals. Next best thing to being able to que into a free purples raid.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Because people are already screaming for nerfs in LFR? Just what good would come out of this, grouping up random people for a difficult raid with the WoW community in general being "one wipe, leave"?

Edit: Like some people have already commented, the group finder already does this manually for both normal AND heroic, even some mythic. Granted you'll need some experience.

Deleted
    Group Finder > Premade Groups > Raids - Warlords of Draenor

Because in normal it actually matters if half the raid is AFK.

For harder content you want a leader that can remove people. The vote-kick functionality is not fit for purpose and they know it. You make/join your own group, or you stick to the baby raids.

LFR = people afk waiting for the rest of the raid to kill the boss.

1. There's a group finder.
    2. You can't kill normal mode bosses with half the raid AFK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevianx View Post
    Sorry if this is a dumb question but I'd greatly appreciate some information as to why exactly is there no LFR for Normal difficulty raids?

Thanks.
    By all means, gather up the first random group you can for normal, no standards, no thresholds for skill or gear above let's say...665ilevel. Just the first fuckers who volunteer for your group.

Aaaand go. Come back with your findings.

Normal astoundingly requires some idiom of communication (Running it in Mythic or Full heroic gear does not make it fair people so sit down with the 'oh so easy gawd, some people struggle on normal). People in LFR rarely if ever, communicate. And wiping in those groups is considered a grievous offence that is not tolerated and is to be met with leavers and people abusing the first person they believe to be at fault. Funnily this holds true for random puggers with no organized raiding experience, often. They don't value the time and effort put in by their fellow players. This was a thing that happened in WotLK 10 man pugs as well, especially for considerably easy pug raids like the Vault of Archavon and OS (sans the drakes ofc). People were utter dicks. To everyone.

LFR while I detest it as I think it becomes a road block so that some people never get taste of real raiding and are not taught good habits and social etiquette when raiding, serves keeping those intolerable people at a threshold, if you run normal, you're expected to at least try both in skill, in gear and in behaviour. And I think that's fair, the rewards are heaps better and the stress and organization put in goes toward that reward.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Deleted
    This would be horrible on so many levels

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That really would be awful. The only queuing required is of that in the premade groups tool. LFR requires little skill, whereas normal (Like aqua said) needs people to work together. Don't forget that it's really easy to get into it as well, and all you need to be competent is the 695 gear, 715 ring and a brain (Reading the tank/heal/dps responsibilities on wowhead for HFC is very useful if you're going for written form, and videos for the rest).
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?