Frost Mage - Help with 4pT18 Rotation and Gearing please.

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking.../latest#boss=0
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aeonis/simple

So I just got my 4p. I do NOT have my class trinket. I play frost and I am wondering how the 4p set effect, effects my rotation. How to maximize my usefulness of the 10 seconds of water jet and such.

Also, Tips on trinket. I've seen stupid saying for many different combinations of Class Trinket, Prophecy of Fear and Unblinking Gaze of Sethe as BiS trinkets.

Also, Any helpful tips on rotation or talent's would be fantastic.. Always up for Constructive Criticism!

Deleted
    Really 2 threads because no one answered. You know you can bump it up.
    ----
    4pc: If WJ comes of cd in less than 5 secs:
    -Dump all BF-procs
    -dump all FoF-procs (do that only as long as u have no class trinket)
    -start casting FB
    -half cast FB start WJ
    -build up 3 stacks FoF
    -if u have 3 stacks FoF start weaving FB-IL
    -if u reach 2 stacks BF nuke one
    -if BF runs out nuke it
    -if WJ ends you can get rid of all ILs or save them for a later time (phase change, dmgincrease whatever)
    Trinkets: If all have the same ilvl Sethe and Tome are BiS. If you dont have tome Sethe and PoF are what you want. (tome normal is better than PoF-hero so see what u can get)
    ---
    Logs:
    Looking at Zakuun:
    Casts:
    45 FoF vs 47 IL: Dont throw out ILs if its not really necessary. U only used IF 5 times so movement shouldn't be a problem.
    23 BF vs 20 FFBs: Dont waste FFB. Its still your biggest nuke. Get them out!
    Personal CDs seems fine.
    WJ: You want to use this on CD. As you dont have tome there should be really no problem.
    Biggest missing point: No ring and no tome. Dont expect anything to go well without those 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomathan View Post
    WJ: You want to use this on CD. As you dont have tome there should be really no problem.
    are you implying that water jet should not be used on CD with Tome?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by denzildk View Post
    are you implying that water jet should not be used on CD with Tome?
    No! Allways nearly on CD! Only that with tome you sometimes have the point that when WJ comes of CD you have still 3-4 FoFs and 1-2 BFs. Without tome you can simply dump them. With tome you should at least delay WJ until you have dumped all BFs but this shouldn't be longer then 2-3 seconds.

Deleted
    Ye just dump bf and have a max of 3 fof stacks when starting to cast waterjet. And just keep on weaving fb+il

Actualy Tomathan. 2nd post because I thought the 1st was misleading after I thought about it.. First thread title made me think it was an explanatory post.

I just recently acquired my 4 set as well and am still trying to get used to the new water jet. I can't help but feel like I am not burning out my FoF fast enough and overwriting some as I hit 4 stacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich
    Liberals are against discrimination, except when it coincides with their own personal hatreds. .
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor
    Yah because I'm stroking my evil lapcat while sitting in my Ivory tower of oppression built on the skulls of those less fortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by Scyclone View Post
    I just recently acquired my 4 set as well and am still trying to get used to the new water jet. I can't help but feel like I am not burning out my FoF fast enough and overwriting some as I hit 4 stacks.
    My experience so far, (Without Class Trinket) Is once I hit my 4th stack of FoF, I begin casting FB-IL-FB-IL. To stya at 4 stacks throughout the rest of the water jet. Giving me 3-4 charges of FoF to burn out during the downtime between Water Jets, With the occasional assistance of Frozen orb for at least 1 extra FoF proc.

Quote Originally Posted by Scyclone View Post
    If you haven't got class trinket the only reason to hold any FoF charges is as point out above. Some movement coming, a prio add you want to quickly fire in to.
    If you get to 4 just do a double IL.
    Capping at 4 with the trinket will happen from time to time due to the nature lanceweaving, and sometimes getting a double proc, but without trinket you shouldn't have that happen ever really.
    Don't start at 4xFoF Aeon for the reason above. You usually get at least 1 double proc while WJ is up. If you start at 3 you will be able to take a double proc without munching them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelendria View Post
    If you haven't got class trinket the only reason to hold any FoF charges is as point out above. Some movement coming, a prio add you want to quickly fire in to.
    If you get to 4 just do a double IL.
    Capping at 4 with the trinket will happen from time to time due to the nature lanceweaving, and sometimes getting a double proc, but without trinket you shouldn't have that happen ever really.
    Don't start at 4xFoF Aeon for the reason above. You usually get at least 1 double proc while WJ is up. If you start at 3 you will be able to take a double proc without munching them.
    Been playing around with it quite actively since, I am doing decent with it now, sitting with a rotation of Frostbolt, Ice Lance, Frostfire (if Brain Freeze is up) during the water jet channel. I still am hoping for the trinket tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich
    Liberals are against discrimination, except when it coincides with their own personal hatreds. .
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor
    Yah because I'm stroking my evil lapcat while sitting in my Ivory tower of oppression built on the skulls of those less fortunate.