Deleted

[Music] Spotify's Weekly Discover.

About a month ago Spotify released the "Weekly Discover" feature. You get a playlist with 20 songs based on what you are listening to.

Anyone had any luck with this playlist? Found a new artist/band, or discovered an old song you liked very much but forgot about?

As for me it is hard since my spotify is used at partys at my home and everyone plays different music.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always get like 2-3 songs I put into my own playlists but most of it is just okay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    I always get like 2-3 songs I put into my own playlists but most of it is just okay.
    Yea, I have usually 1-3 songs that are good.

It is pretty annoying that you can get the same song multiple weeks and even songs you already have in playlists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    This is about right for me. It's pretty accurate with what it does though. A good half of the songs they pick are from bands I either know or knew at one point and forgot. I did go a binge listen of Better than Ezra when they put one of their not-on-radio songs on a list. That's probably the best part of it. A band you have heard, but you never bothered listening outside of radio singles. The list will have other songs by bands you know, so you get a chance to hear what else they can do.