Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    That is absolutely correct.

God, this new character limit sucks.
    How do you know? Did they chant hang them from the tree or did they actually print for state rights not for racism on the flag?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pandachan2 View Post
    But they insist on it are they all lying?
    The ones that see it as states rights usually got an education that had slavery as only a smallish part, instead of the large overarching issue that it actually was. Because public schools suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    The ones that see it as states rights usually got an education that had slavery as only a smallish part, instead of the large overarching issue that it actually was. Because public schools suck.
    That still doesn't makes them racist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pandachan2 View Post
    That still doesn't makes them racist.
    not outright, although just about every racist does use the Flag. Its a case of "Every square is a rectangle but not all rectangles are squares" type of deal.

Although I still cant stand people that only recognize it as a states rights issue, since reading that time period's history in any kind of depth beyond Public school level would prove that its not that "simple" as they say.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    not outright, although just about every racist does use the Flag. Its a case of "Every square is a rectangle but not all rectangles are squares" type of deal.

Although I still cant stand people that only recognize it as a states rights issue, since reading that time period's history in any kind of depth beyond Public school level would prove that its not that "simple" as they say.
    I just want to ask for moderation in labeling people.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    And just wait till the war on Xmas starts!
    Supermarkets here start stocking christmas stuff in august and on the 24 December they have nothing left.

7+ Year Old Account
    Dude, dont you dare use foxnews, as a link or reference... That is just stupid!

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    I feel bad for whoever is deemed to be not PC. Some far left SJW is going to shoot some soon.
    Naw, SJW never really do anything, just bitch about things on the internet while typing on their Macbook Air at Starbucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Last I recall, unlike Confederates people in the LGBT group didn't want to enslave others.
    You should pay closer attention then. There's quite a few particularly loud and idiotic members of that community who want to do worse than enslave -- they want to eliminate straight people by forcing them to stop breeding.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    I have one of my vehicles registered in a southern state.

The generic non-special order tag they gave me contains the phrases "In the Heart of Dixie" in the header and "One Nation Under God" in the footer.

I got a cheap plastic licence plate cover which covers up both those mottos.

But I didn't do it for the reasons most of you might think, as if I were an anti-South and/or anti-God type person.

I did it because I didn't want people who are ...becoming fully triggered and keying my car in SJW rage.

Seriously I'm not kidding, that is the honest reason why I covered them up.
    That's illegal, if a cop wants to be a dick. Unclear plates, you're not allowed to block any wording on your plate.