Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    People said that shit about my kids when they were little too.

"Awww what a sweet little thing."

If you think that's objectifying, you're fucking nuts.

Dude if you give up, then it will haunt you for months -- maybe years.

She is obviously in a very oppressive situation. Go talk to her, the "chaperon" thing is not okay by today's society. Give it your all man it's okay. There is no harm in talking with her and having a friend. If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out. You have still made a lot of progress since high school.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion1998 View Post
    This girl really caught my eye. She was not the best looking gal out there but i just felt this strong attraction between me and her. From the moment that i have shook her hand i knew that she was the right one. I just felt really comfortable and connected to her. Nothing like that has ever happened to me in the past.
    If you think this girl is the one, even if by some wimb of a chance, you better fuckn fight for her man. Im not joking, this is college, not high school. You will have all your life to get her parents approval after you've done pissed them off because you wanted to be with someone you just knew she was the right one. You dont ever let those chances go or you will regret it for the rest of your life. How you should handle the guy? Be respectful, tell him the truth. You have zero intention of backing down. Dont ever let another man come between you and an opportunity. Remember that. Now, dont be a dumbass and be a dick around her or you will lose her interest. But dont be a vagina either, just keep talking to her, hang out with her and if the dude wants to be a third wheel, then let him. He is just ruining his chances. Dont trust other guys, they are manipulative and liars and have their own intentions when it comes to women. Im telling you man, Fight for her if you think she is something special. Lemme know later on how it goes man, really hope for the best for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Axphism View Post
    People said that shit about my kids when they were little too.

"Awww what a sweet little thing."

If you think that's objectifying, you're fucking nuts.
    So you're ok with your child being called a thing? Great parent.

Swastika meant peace til Hitler used it.

Just because you don't associate objectification to the word doesn't mean it doesn't carry that weight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post

Just because you don't associate objectification to the word doesn't mean it doesn't carry that weight.
    Me thinks you'd have an issue with a lot of Southern slang and metaphors then, considering the amount of food people get called.

OMFG get the fuck out of this thread. He called her a term of endearment, a sweet little thing. I swear to god you SJWs are the worst.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

10+ Year Old Account
    GIGO As far as I can tell we don't know anything about where OP is posting from, what his culture is, or what her culture is.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like her chaperone is a little too close. How old is he? If he's less than 5'8" you should just talk to her right in front of him, and when he tries to interrupt, glare at him. Manlets always back down.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, I'm a 17 year old, this is my first post on mmo concerning one of my worst problems to date. So basically, i just started college and things are going pretty well, people are nice etc etc. So here we go. I have never had a girlfriend before so i decided during the summer that i would finally approach a girl and get her number. Yesterday, as i was entering the lecture, i noticed this sweet little thing staring blankly into my eyes as if she was begging me to go over and talk to her, so i did. I spent about 30 minutes paying attention to the professor and in that time, i decided to make the first move and engage with her in a conversation. The conversation went on pretty smoothly and we managed to exchange phone numbers directly afterwards. Everything just felt great and unreal. After 2 hours, i get a text from her "chaperone", apparently he told me that he was told by the girl's parents to look after her and not allow any guy next to her. Now to be honest, this guy looks like a pussy. He tells me to stop talking to her and to stay away. Everything afterwards felt disappointing and depressing. This girl really caught my eye. She was not the best looking gal out there but i just felt this strong attraction between me and her. From the moment that i have shook her hand i knew that she was the right one. I just felt really comfortable and connected to her. Nothing like that has ever happened to me in the past. But now this asshole is starting to slowly disintegrate all my chances that i have with her. How should i deal with this problem? I really wanna try to be with her but I'm not getting a chance. This dude is always with her after classes and i have also seen him going through her phone! I really need help guys this thing is tearing me apart inch by inch. I really dont want her to have any problems with her parents if i manage to set up a relationship with her. How should i deal with this dude? Thanks a lot guys!
    My advice? Man the fuck up. Talk to her again and mention the dude and what he said. If she stutters they are probably dating or banging each other. But don't let someone bitch you out like that man up. Also for the love of God, don't be a fucking stalker. If she rejects move on, don't become the next cnn headline....

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Me thinks you'd have an issue with a lot of Southern slang and metaphors then, considering the amount of food people get called.
    Crissi, you're such a tasty double cheeseburger.
    Last edited by Cthulhu 2020; 2015-09-26 at 03:20 AM.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Crissi, you're such a tasty double cheeseburger.
    and you're a cupcake!

also, as good as apple pie!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    and you're a cupcake!

also, as good as apple pie!
    You've got gorgeous eyes like fried green tomatoes!

But yeah, the south is... special. Bless his heart, he doesn't know how we talk down here.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey guys, I'm a 17 year old, this is my first post on mmo concerning one of my worst problems to date. So basically, i just started college and things are going pretty well, people are nice etc etc. So here we go. I have never had a girlfriend before so i decided during the summer that i would finally approach a girl and get her number.
    Good thinking.

Yesterday, as i was entering the lecture, i noticed this sweet little thing staring blankly into my eyes as if she was begging me to go over and talk to her, so i did. I spent about 30 minutes paying attention to the professor and in that time, i decided to make the first move and engage with her in a conversation. The conversation went on pretty smoothly and we managed to exchange phone numbers directly afterwards. Everything just felt great and unreal.
    OK.

After 2 hours, i get a text from her "chaperone", apparently he told me that he was told by the girl's parents to look after her and not allow any guy next to her. Now to be honest, this guy looks like a pussy. He tells me to stop talking to her and to stay away.
    For now, just don't tell him anything.

But try to figure out who he is if you haven't already. Is he a family member? Family friend? Boyfriend? (probably not, or he'd have just said so). Or just some other dude who cozied up with her parents and probably wants her himself. Because as others said, regardless of who the guy is, this is weird as fuck.

But now this asshole is starting to slowly disintegrate all my chances that i have with her. How should i deal with this problem? I really wanna try to be with her but I'm not getting a chance. This dude is always with her after classes and i have also seen him going through her phone! I really need help guys this thing is tearing me apart inch by inch. I really dont want her to have any problems with her parents if i manage to set up a relationship with her. How should i deal with this dude? Thanks a lot guys!
    OK so here's the thing.

As others pointed out, nobody likes to be "chaperoned" or "watched" especially not by some overbearing fucking hawk at 17-18. While you might be 17, most people who start college are either 18 or soon going to be 18. If they are soon going to be 18, trust me, in their eyes they are 18 and an adult. Nobody likes having their phone snooped either. (And by the way, if they do, they have problems, which means, if she does that's a good sign to get out now.)

So we can let that be a starter. Find a way to bring that up, and maybe she'll talk about how annoying it is. Figure out a plan to ditch the "chaperone" - that's a pretty good way to start, nothing more romantic than a bit of scheming - and offer to take her out somewhere. If you got cash, maybe buy her a secret phone that she can use so the "snooper" doesn't know about it.

Now as your relationship builds, eventually the overbearing chaperone will figure it out, and he'll probably confront you again. Now you can tell him, she's an adult (or going to be soon), has the capacity to make her own decisions, basically, that he can fuck off. And that he should stop snooping through her phone, because that's fucking creepy.

The key is to get her trust level high enough (through previous bonding) so that she is willing to back you on that, chances are right now she may be scared, and probably is being fed horror stories (you don't know him, he could be a stalker, he could be a bad guy, blah blah) so you don't really want to confront him too soon because otherwise that will just become another way to rationalize that narrative she's being fed right now. So first secretly show her that you're not really a bad guy (knowing, by the way, that she probably already hates her helicopters), then once she trusts you you can just tell the guy to fuck off, and she won't listen when he tries to do something.

Obviously if you're being threatened with physical violence, maybe it's time to look into protection, both for you, and for her.
    Last edited by nightfalls; 2015-09-26 at 03:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Lol you're such a crazy little thing.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    You need to establish dominance. You need to muscle in on this joker and show him who the Alpha Male is.

I recommend approaching him naked, penis fully erect, while holding your arms in the air to make yourself look larger, approach him slowly, never breaking intense direct eye contact, and make low hooting noises as you initiate your dominance display.

Then urinate on his shoes.
    This is really the only decent piece of advice that has been given to the OP so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    You've got gorgeous eyes like fried green tomatoes!

But yeah, the south is... special. Bless his heart, he doesn't know how we talk down here.

- - - Updated - - -

I grinned the entire fucking time so awesome

Am I the only person that is thinking that a girl with a chaperone is probably related to some kind of drug cartel or mobster?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayla View Post
    Am I the only person that is thinking that a girl with a chaperone is probably related to some kind of drug cartel or mobster?
    or some sort of protestant family or ultra religious fundamentalist family. she probably has zero sex ed and doesn't even know what a boy's thing looks like.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayla View Post
    That's a good point. If we don't ever see the OP again, we'll have a pretty good idea of what happened to him.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

It's southern slang.

I guess when my dad (A georgia black dude) calls my sisters "baby girl", he's actually implying that his adult daughters are children incapable of thinking for themselves.

Who would've thunk...