Poll: what race would you choose?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DomesticViolence View Post
    What's with the Elf Fettish poll? Needs more options.
    Dont try to talk about that to Bread
    We all know that Draenei is the master race but she refuses to admit it

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    I picked drow because it's the only word there that I didn't know. I like to live dangerously.
    they're dark skinned elves, skin tones are from a reddish dark purple to a very dark, almost brown purple.

tend to have white hair, from what i've seen.

Deleted
    Worgen the answer is always Worgen

If I choose night elf do I get to live forever?

10+ Year Old Account
    What? Fuck these restrictions, I'm practically built like a Tauren and I love minotaurs in literature and mythology, taste my hoof.

Dwarf. Elves are so boring in my opinion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    they're dark skinned elves, skin tones are from a reddish dark purple to a very dark, almost brown purple.

tend to have white hair, from what i've seen.
    You forgot to mention, that their society is lead by evil women. (Not that all women are inherently evil, except for that society)

Quote Originally Posted by Drdyne View Post
    You forgot to mention, that their society is lead by evil women. (Not that all women are inherently evil, except for that society)
    isn't the queen bitch a spider woman? or something.

Why would people want to turn into massive sluts? I don't think anyone wants to deal with that many children or STDs.

I'd turn all the black and brown humans into white humans.

You know ...cause WoW doesn't have the best contrast settings so its hard to see the features on darker characters faces.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawny View Post
    Worgen the answer is always Worgen
    Get that heretic dog! I want my gnom slaves to make a coat out of his skin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    What? Fuck these restrictions, I'm practically built like a Tauren and I love minotaurs in literature and mythology, taste my hoof.
    Tauren master race.

Secondary option is Dwarf. Forget the elves.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

15+ Year Old Account
    Change the question to "which elf race do I like killing in PvP", and you get a result from me!

Ugh. Elven bias, is there anything worse? At least orcs have had interesting characters, elves are just religious extremists, if you don't believe in "their god" you are inferior. Name one Elf, Blood or Night that wasn't a complete selfish douche only interested in their own well being, there has never been a humble elf that would give its life for the greater good of all unlike Dreanei, humans or orcs. Elves are just snobby brats that treat other elves worse then how they treat other races, we will never ever see Night Elves and Blood Elves as allies because they believe the other is inferior where as Orcs and Humans have worked together a few times and they have been killing each other for decades. I would put both the elves as the second worst race only beaten by the annoying golbins.

OT: I'd pick a Dreanei, since they actually give a shit about the world, all species and still believe in the light but they aren't total douches about it. Plenty of honorable Dreanei that are willing to do whatever it takes to ensure safety. Good luck finding a Blood Elf with half the power Velen does.
    "They will come for us now, all of them" "Let them come, Frostmourne The Banshee Queen hungers."

You're so losing this Bread ^^ Convert to Draenei already !

Where is the Druchii? Not enough slaughter with the others.