Labour Leader Jeremy Corbyn is a 9/11 Conspiracy Theorist.

Corbyn's conspiracy theory: 9/11 attacks were 'manipulated' to make it look like Osama Bin Laden was responsible, says Labour leader

-Labour leader claimed Tony Blair and George W Bush used it to go to war
    -Wrote articles appearing to endorse 'New World Order' conspiracy theory
    -It comes as MPs expected to publicly state party is unelectable under him

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...en-responsible

I sort of agree with him, I mean does anyone really believe things happened the way they did?

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Corbyn's conspiracy theory: 9/11 attacks were 'manipulated' to make it look like Osama Bin Laden was responsible, says Labour leader

-Labour leader claimed Tony Blair and George W Bush used it to go to war
    -Wrote articles appearing to endorse 'New World Order' conspiracy theory
    -It comes as MPs expected to publicly state party is unelectable under him

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...en-responsible

I sort of agree with him, I mean does anyone really believe things happened the way they did?
    You say he is a conspiracy theorist and then agree with him? Yeah close this thread.

I heard that jet fuel can't melt steel beams. Confirm/deny?

Deleted
    I really couldn't give any less than of a fuck however enjoy your conspiracy thread

I heard Enron was going to lead to an impeachment.

Deleted
    Imo:

Did America carry out 9/11 or help it take place? Very unlikely

Did the UK and US governments use fudged intelligence reports to justify the conflicts in the Middle East post 9/11? Looks very likely.

Just to be clear this is what Corbyn said:

“After September 11, the claims that bin Laden and al-Qaida had committed the atrocity were quickly and loudly made.

“This was turned into an attack on the Taliban and then, subtly, into regime change in Afghanistan
    I'm not a fan of the guy but this isn't conspiracy theorying. It's fairly commonly accepted we likely doctored the intelligence to justify the conflicts we engaged in and to protect the Saudis from being too closely linked.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    I heard that jet fuel can't melt steel beams. Confirm/deny?
    Google says it can. Which only proves that they are part of the conspiracy man. This thing is all around us!

Shinra posting a daily mail "article" on 9/11 conspiracy.

This is a good day.

15+ Year Old Account
    The Daily Mail really laying it on thick in this smear campaign. He must have done something right to deserve this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    The Daily Mail really laying it on thick in this smear campaign. He must have done something right to deserve this.
    It's the daily mail, they'll smear anything they can get their hands on. It's them who started the David Cameron fucked a pigs head story too.

If you actually read what Corbyn said its nothing like what the mail is implying he said.