Deleted

[Holy Paladin] Weak Aura for tracking Eternal Flame

Hey guys,

I want to make a "Holy Paladin-Hud" with Weak Auras and want to track Eternal Flame with it.

I have found a custom code for Renewing Mists and gave it a try. My problem is that it doesn't do what I want.

What it does is:

Show the number of active renewing Mists
    Show the duration of the shortest renewing Mist uptime

What I want is:

Show an Icon/Bar whatever for every single active flame
    Show the duration of each
    Show the Name of each player(if possible without realm suffix)

Renewing Mists Aura: pastebin.com /cJzib6TE
    Trigger function of the Aura: pastebin.com /7eQtVcg3

Has someone an Idea?

Thank you!

Deleted
    I just made a weakaura that tracks EF on Multi-target, tested on 2 players on my Hpala and it worked, just mix it how you like it =)

PHP Code:
    d0J4eaGArs16PkKDbH2gsuZusL5kj1SvXTL4MqWVej03ejPhlWof0Ej7wO9lP4NscnmQk)MkhgXqrsAWssgUOois15Lshtk64IKyHq0sLuAXuLwoupuKipfSmKWZv1eLu1uH0KLQPt5IijUQifxw56OSrrk9DQQ2msz7sHpkskFvKGPHezEscgPiv(RknAQIgpsQtkj6wufCAuDprQ6ZI4tIe1RPkuRMcvqrqxqxOc68p1zXaJ3yYRG2ksJ2ptHntvFckU(oxQvOh8Hifcibg3fFHk4nc2eQG3XI9BGNKyChbiqEBybVJf7cQmAdtJeSQP37U4xn4jbVocRZjxeAryDoP63XI9QrE4zeDjjc6U77yXUqktMGIRVZntmpfauLk1vhKIiqs4biz43UvwYKadXcfcmmpjzyHkG97MD(hwEfu2)KKDD5HjMdli9Pxqa7nx56jVpbgVSUGN5Dnw0agnACQfCPNMAPFPtvQwxLuPEbzN)HVU8WeZHfubbRXIMGuYv8sSAQQoxIa2VBE4GfTSZ)WcPGY(NKmb0pJAo1cy)UVJHdglYn5va73TV3yrUjKc67nwKBcYhs7WcEhdhmwKBcYhs7Wcy)USi3esbzN)HT28uOpbSFxcdtqBZtifKhoyrl78pSak5ta3wjKuMc9jGWWe028eupvqMM0MwbSF3SZ)WwBEcPawCnw0ey8Y6cS28eSglAcYo)dlGs(e8ogoyHKYeq)mQ5ulOZWeJ7IcOqqKu2luf2uaK5yU5NC84Ht5VMQsnmjyYeW(D52kHKYesbSF3pVZjKuM8k4Z7CcjLjO(1G8gXMa2VBz)tsMqkG97(ogoyHKYKxbSF3Y(NKm028Kxb5Hdw0Yo)dFD5HjMdlOcYeCCKUqf050OXdyhRvOckSJXfQmzcWUZeQGc7yCHktMa2VBCngwEfyKZIMqfuyhJluzYeGjbtOckSJXfQmzccoK)fQGNhtotaKo6iqpuqHDmUqfaPJoc0dfsbPa9ARTYkwRqktMmb)sf2IbtH(eGxc3frBZtqX13rqX1356rk0duwaP35g3fjNRH5jjd)cvMGIRVZTvHEGcePSaAyszGHjgrHuwaVlWxnv5RMQQFEz0OjiYkOyEsYWVcBkGe5fIXDrHkGgpYFpfQaRnpbz8(zcY49ZeqJ0NmzcyrdZtsgwOcyrUjiFiTdlG97YICtiLjtWlGceBIOpeBsHGgkSjLOOPmja 

If you want to have multiple bars, you could maybe just do something like that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hscdIU7UKoQ

(But I don't really get why you need this. Renewing Mist has an interaction with uplift- the paladin hasn't an ability that only works with people who have EF on them.)

Deleted
    Can't test the aura rinzal provided, but I'd recommend a group trigger with auto clone instead of multi target (at least if you just need it for the group).
    %n and %p will give you the name of the affected player and the duration.