[Movie]Insidious 3

So I watched insidious 3 the other night. Gotta say i t wasn't what I expected. I thought that one was supposed to be about the red demon from the first insidious. It was still a decent movie, just wasn't what I expected.

Explain it to me. I only watched like the first 20 mins where the main char wants to see her mom and has to take care of her brother. I didn't see any creepy stuff. I'm considering watching it but only if it's good.

Is it good? Rate it in the thread so you can recommend it to me.

I saw it at the cinema and its pretty decent, got a few scares and the overall atmosphere has hold up. Though I would say the first 2 movies were slightly better, atleast the first one which is my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I saw it at the cinema and its pretty decent, got a few scares and the overall atmosphere has hold up. Though I would say the first 2 movies were slightly better, atleast the first one which is my favorite.
    I loved the first and second ones. It was great in the second one to get an explanation for anomalies in the first one.

The first one is the best, I'm not sure they manage to pull off the feel as well in the second, novelties wear off and are hard to replace or substitute

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one who thinks all the insidious movies are absolute garbage? They use so many weird sound effects that only make me cringe instead of scared. Also, bad actors, the grandma especially. The "monster" in the movie isn't scary and has too much human-like behaviour ( closes doors, curtains and can apparently use computers). The movie has really bad camerawork and effects, as if edited by a high-school student, and it's an overall cringey movie that only relies on jumpscares (as most movies nowadays). They try to make a scary atmosphere throughout the movie with foggy environments and creepy music, but fail horribly.

To think that the producers the 7 awesome Saw movies, can come up with this piece of junk and actually call it horror
    Last edited by Pivotal; 2015-09-28 at 12:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It ties in the first 2, it's surprisingly alright.

Anything else would be a spoiler.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

I wasn't aware 3 was out, but I've not seen as many movies this year as I normally do. I liked the first two. I think I was thinking it was going to be due out closer to Halloween.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I wasn't aware 3 was out, but I've not seen as many movies this year as I normally do. I liked the first two. I think I was thinking it was going to be due out closer to Halloween.
    It probably isn't out on dvd yet.

7+ Year Old Account
    This movie was good but like the first 2 were! I did like it, gave me chills at certain parts of the movie but not like the first one did that is for sure.