704 7/13H Prot Paladin LF Horde Guild

I'm looking to get back into raiding after my guild broke apart at the end of winter.

Currently 7/13H exp from pugs.

Raid times between 8:30 PM EST (I'm on AST) and the latest being 12:30AM EST (slightly flexible)

I'd like a guild that raids 2 days a week, but i'm open to 3 days. I want a guild that will be around for years to come. I'm not looking to get some kills and bounce, i want to be part of a team.

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...turos/advanced

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/usercalendar/4713

Btag: Dasturos#1479

I know you're looking for a Horde based guild, but I really think you should think about Nomadic. I would love to get into mumble or in game and chat with you.
    We are a very new guild on Mannoroth. It is just a few days past our month anniversary. We have already skyrocketed to 16th on Mannoroth from being nothing. We are growing each and everyday, and could use a skilled tank.

<Nomadic>{A} of Mannoroth US is recruiting. We are 13/13N 11/13H in Hellfire Citadel.

Tank(Plate) any skilled plate tank.

DPS 690+ Range dps

Healer 690+ Resto Druid or monk
    (Healer with a dps OS would be a plus)

Raid Times
    Wednesday: 8:30-11:30 Eastern Standard Time
    Thursday: 8:30-11:30 EST

Raid Leader is 13/13 H.

We run a Loot Council for gear that is based off best in slot itemization.

If you have any question or are interested in giving us a shot this raid week, please feel free to contact us.

Twoinchdream-Easybutton#1369 [Raid Lead/Co-GM]

Tinderbear-thegregscott#1117[GM]

Is your time frame, absolute?

If there's some room for flexibility on it, I think you would fit well with us.
    We're in need of another tank, and we highly value people who are here for the long run, but also skilled players.

Going to leave our guild spam for you to at least take a look at.
    If the times don't work, I completely understand, and wish you luck in your search!
    ----------------------------------------------
    Looking for a place to call home?

Tranquil is currently recruiting for our mythic raid team. We are a dedicated, horde raiding guild on Hyjal. Most of our members have been playing since Wrath or earlier and consist primarily of friendly, working adults. We feature a "raid smarter not harder" approach, by researching our class, specs and fights before coming to raid. We favor a normal raid schedule tailored to your average working adult or otherwise, pre-occupied WoW player.

What you can expect from us:
    -Competent/Adult players offering a serious but low stress raid environment.
    (We still like to have fun while killing big bad monsters!)
    - Personable and friendly people both in and out of raid.
    - Activities outside of raiding, such as questing, Battle Grounds, Achievements, and more.
    - Low drama environment.
    - A fair loot system, Ranked EPGP

What we can expect from you:
    - You should be socially and morally developed, and open to making new friends. (We are!)
    - Passionate about your class and capabilities.
    - Well-read about raid encounters, and interested in communication to come up with strategies and solutions before we hit an instance.
    - Willing to spec to support guild progression.
    - Appropriately speced, geared, gemmed and enchanted for current content.
    - Able to maintain an 80% attendance
    - Minimum item level of 700

Schedule:
    6:30-9:30 PST
    Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
    Optional: Monday

Progression:
    -Highmaul 7/7N | 7/7H | 4/7M
    - Blackrock Foundry 10/10N | 10/10H | 3/10M
    - Hellfire Citadel 13/13N | 13/13H | 1/13M

Currently Recruiting:

Tanks:
    - Off-tanks only

Melee:
    - Enhance Shaman
    - WW Monk
    - Feral Druid
    - Ret Paladin
    - Rogue
    - All exceptional melee

Ranged DPS:
    - Elemental Shaman
    - Balance Druid
    - Warlock
    - Mage
    - All exceptional ranged

Healers:
    - Resto Druid
    - All exceptional healers

We encourage any individual who feels they are exceptional at their class to apply. We are always seeking skilled players at any class/specialization.

For questions contact the following or ask to speak with any officer in game
    Austîn (alt code 140) (Austin#11909)
    Ashîadine (atl code 140) (lolzerite#1803)

We also live stream our raids.
    tranquilhyjal.enjin.com/streams

Or visit our website!
    tranquilhyjal.enjin.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sharlicious View Post
    Is your time frame, absolute?

If there's some room for flexibility on it, I think you would fit well with us.
    We're in need of another tank, and we highly value people who are here for the long run, but also skilled players.

Going to leave our guild spam for you to at least take a look at.
    If the times don't work, I completely understand, and wish you luck in your search!

tranquilhyjal.enjin.com
    I can make those times work, i'm applying now and have sent you guys bnet requests.

Hi Dastuross,

We're <David n the Danger Boys> a Horde guild located on Hyjal (PVE server) and currently 12/13N 7/13H HFC looking for all roles and classes. We're a relatively new guild starting late MoP, but have kept the same core group since. Looking to add members with the prospect of mythic in the future. Keep in mind this is for a core spot in the raid group.

Raids times are: Tues + Wed + Fri 10pm-1am EST

If the times mentioned above work, Hit me up on Bnet: Obasill#1482

Thanks for your time